Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Fellow Nairalanders, I Was A Scammer But I Have Repented - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Fellow Nairalanders, I Was A Scammer But I Have Repented (626 Views)

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairalanders, I Was A Scammer But I Have Repented by scoobyl(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2010

I, LILIANA080 AKA DR ADEMOLA AND SCOOBY1 AKA PLAYBOY MANSION WERE SCAMMERS BUT PLEASE NLDERS AND MODERATOR FORGIVE US OUR SINS

yes we are scammers but i have quit,
SCOOBY 1,SO YOU ARE ALSO A SCAMER. BUT WHY ARE YOU CASTING LILIAN 080 AKA DR ADEMOLA. IS IT BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE YOU YOUR SHARE OF THE SCAM, SCOOBY1,YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOL FOR POSTING YOUR FRIEND PICTURE IF TRULY IT'S YOUR FRIEND PICTURE. YOUR DAYS HAS NUMBERED SCOOBY 1,YOU 'LL BE RUNNING TILL YOU MEET YOUR DEAD ENDS. SCOOBY 1,A slowpoke EMBESILE CASTERS, FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL,

exactly my brother, just a recharge card of 3000 de cause our problem but i have 4given him.

declique and phemour
moderators please close or lock this thread or delete it if you like, its not by force afterall we are not the only scammers in Nigeria,check our top government officials and d police on the road legalized N20 collection, for peace to rain delete d thread

Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, I Was A Scammer But I Have Repented by Scooby1(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2010
Liliana080 aka scoobyl u feeling the pressure ur scam business is busted, too bad no money for you, ewu nama grin grin grin.

Photocopy ko easy u will never be like me! bloody imposter. Keep trying onuku!
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders, I Was A Scammer But I Have Repented by scoobyl(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2010
I don't know if this can be counted as a love letter or not, I don't know how to use words to express my feelings to you because it's so hard to express, but remember that when you close your eyes, you can feel my love for you and I am always there in your heart. I love you, and I will always love you. My love, there's only you in my life. Remember that song; this is our first song and it's going to be our theme song , Endless Love.
LILIANA080 I M SORRY
SCOOBY1 SAYZ, I M SORRY FOR POSTING OUR PICTURES

(1) (Reply)

Application For Diploma& Part Time Degreeprogrammes Has Beenextended By 2 Weeks / Home Tutor / Unilag Post Utme Score{compare N Contrast}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.