Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) (40254 Views)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Isale Eko House With Kidnaped Children Meant For Sale / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by IPOBrep: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
puccyforker:
cheesy
but even in advanced countries they do shootout with criminals my guy once you have a gun and fired back at an armed officer he gat no choice but to neutralize you
it's left for him to decide if he's to kill straight or just cripple
oyibos dey do am at least you dey watch all these detective series cheesy

is there evidence that there was a gun battle?

did any of the police sustain any injury

how do they debrief him now that he is dead.

is this how to fight crime.

this is extra judicial killing and its a crime.

2 wrongs dont make a right.

that young man has not been declared wanted to the best of my knowledge.

continuous killings of this nature and the applause from the populace is what gives them the audacity to attack anybody they wish to bully ,harass and extort or even kill

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOBrep:
extra judicial killings as usual.

who convicted him.

does the police have a right to kill based on its findings or based on a court order.

you guys cant praise them for tagging someone a thief and killing the person without letting the person go through the court process only to come back to cry when they harass you.

Offa robbery was also mere allegations based on your write up. This is Nigeria where judiciary is not functioning
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
The end of kidnapper General is the begining of wisdon to his Lt and other dreaded camp otherwise they would all go down the same exit way..bastard! The Fulani men would cried..
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Brightolanton(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOBrep:

who convicted him.

does the police have a right to kill based on its findings or based on a court order.

you guys cant praise them for tagging someone a thief and killing the person without letting the person go through the court process only to come back to cry when they harass you.

May if your wife or parents get kidnapped one day, you will have sense and appreciate the good work being done by Police and other security outfits. We must not condemn them at all times. They did well this time and should be applauded
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOBrep:

who convicted him.

Please tell them
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by IPOBrep: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Brightolanton:

May if your wife or parents get kidnapped one day, you will have sense and appreciate the good work being done by Police and other security outfits. We must not condemn them at all times. They did well this time and should be applauded

My aunt was a kidnap victim in 2009 and last year.

that is not enough reason for me to applaud the police for taking laws into their hand.

they are not doing any wonderful job other extortion and robbery.

This is extra judicial killing irrespective of the crime committed as no court has pronounced the guy guilty or sentenced him to death.

does the police have powers to try and execute anybody.

even if the judiciary is slow or dead, does that make the police the judiciary.
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by IPOBrep: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
bola4dprec:

Offa robbery was also mere allegations based on your write up. This is Nigeria where judiciary is not functioning

even the said offa bank robbers were not gunned down when the police went to arrest them neither were they brutalized as non of them had any visible injury when paraded.

Evans is yet to be gunned down.

kabiru sokoto was not gunned down after the bomb he masterminded.

that the court is weak does not transfer their powers to the police .

some of you need to be rational in your thinking sometimes so that we can all have a better society were our kids can walk and talk freely.
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
delugajackson:
He will now take his "General" rank to hell. Please say "Hi" to General Abacha for me.

Tell him that the money he looted has been 'recovered' by the same man that denied he ever stole, his bosom friend who tried to portray him as a saint to well meaning Nigerians.

We wish him a wonderful stay in hell. From all of us here in Nigeria, we say fúck you.
am already in hell now as a Nigerian so they should not expect me there again
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by slawali: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
because no you be Fulani herdsman, go and report yourself at police station. quote author=twf1 post=69085786]Easy to get General, easy to get Don Wanny, easy to trace Nnamdi Kanu. Are the Fulani herdsdudes invisible to our security Agents? Naija! Which way? Make we just sell the country share the money among everybody so we go start afresh elsewhere.
Chai!!! Abi make we still dey look the situation?

[/quote]
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Rhea(f): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A notorious and serial kidnapper popularly known as 'General was today shot dead in Omademe Community of Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State by the Nigeria Police Anti Cultism Unit. According to reports, the infamous hoodlum had been a terror in the community before a manhunt was launched by the security operatives.

He was reportedly killed in a gun battle with the security agents.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/notorious-kidnapper-general-killed-in-gun-battle-in-rivers-state-photos.html

He looks very comfortable; like he was dreaming about Buhari in da oza room
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
See as the so called General was packed inside boot like bag of charcoal. grin

E no go bet 4 the life of any robbers

Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
puccyforker:
cheesy
but even in advanced countries they do shootout with criminals my guy once you have a gun and fired back at an armed officer he gat no choice but to neutralize you

U dey mind the mumu wey want prosecution of armed man wey dey exchange fire with security men.
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by sammirano: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOBrep:

who convicted him.

Next time learn to read news properly before commenting. Ehn
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOBrep:

even the said offa bank robbers were not gunned down when the police went to arrest them neither were they brutalized as non of them had any visible injury when paraded.

Evans is yet to be gunned down.

kabiru sokoto was not gunned down after the bomb he masterminded.

that the court is weak does not transfer their powers to the police .

some of you need to be rational in your thinking sometimes so that we can all have a better society were our kids can walk and talk freely.
You are representing our sister nation I sensed that from your moniker
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by samfibby(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
twf1:
Easy to get General, easy to get Don Wanny, easy to trace Nnamdi Kanu. Are the Fulani herdsdudes invisible to our security Agents? Naija! Which way? Make we just sell the country share the money among everybody so we go start afresh elsewhere.
Chai!!! Abi make we still dey look the situation?

Sell Nigeria to who? Who wan buy market?
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
One less idiot to worry about....

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Nelson247: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2018
IPOBrep:

who convicted him.

Dont be silly bro (not an abuse o), someone is exchanging bullets with you and with the intention to kill you, you are talking about taking himntp court. Go bring am come from hell to attend court, na sayan go shoot you for daring to take his die hard candidate.
Abeg general help me tell abacha say his brother, St pmb is in the throne o doing what you didnt do
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by izovibration(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice from our police
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:28am On Jul 05, 2018
puccyforker:
cheesy
In Nigeria you don't need to have a gun before the Nigerian police shoot at you.
The Nigerian police will shoot at you for any reason .
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by ElderAnchor: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2018
puccyforker:
cheesy

Was it him alone versus the police in the shootout? Shine your eyes![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:07am On Jul 05, 2018
So General is dead angry
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by target100: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2018
I'm very sure you're a beneficiary of his reign, as can be seen from your name. You 're next in line going by that name cos it has been proscribed.
IPOBrep:

who convicted him.

Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by Holytex(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Bye �����
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by IPOBrep: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Nelson247:

Dont be silly bro (not an abuse o), someone is exchanging bullets with you and with the intention to kill you, you are talking about taking himntp court. Go bring am come from hell to attend court, na sayan go shoot you for daring to take his die hard candidate.
Abeg general help me tell abacha say his brother, St pmb is in the throne o doing what you didnt do

i asked for evidence and am yet to see any.
Re: Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) by oscarpet: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
look at that smile on his face with his black teeth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.