Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Various Market Trading Instruments That Make You Money In Soccer Trading - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Various Market Trading Instruments That Make You Money In Soccer Trading (566 Views)

Build Wealth Compounding Your Profits - QIJ Soccer Trading App / How I Started A Successful Soccer Trading Business... / How To Win Bets Using The Over 1.5 Goals Soccer Trading Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Various Market Trading Instruments That Make You Money In Soccer Trading by Soccertrading18: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
The Various Market Trading Instruments Such As 3 Way (1x2), Double Chance, Over/Under Goal, BTTS, You Need To Understand Before You Start Trading On Soccer Games…

I want you to pay attention here because this topic is a very interesting topic and something that will equip you with the knowledge you need to start up this business. This thread will be long and if you are the lazy type that don’t what to read, well you can as well leave this page because this is only for serious minded person that want to change their financial situation.

So the other day, I talked about how you can start a successful soccer trading business.

If you didn’t read, you can read it here…

To really have a really successful soccer trading business, you will have to be focus and go beyond being passionate about your team or who you think will a match.

You are in it to make money simple…

Here are the major things to look out for when starting a soccer trading business
1. A reliable Desktop/Laptop or smart phone.
2. A super fast Internet connection.
3. A soccer trading business account. This could be a nairabet, bet9ja, 1xbet, etc.
4. A basic Knowledge about the game and market Instrument

These are the 5 major things to look out when setting up a soccer trading account.

Moving on next, I’m going to explain the various market instrument you need to know when starting out this lucrative business. They are;
1. 3 ways market (1X2)
2. Double Chance (DC) 1X, 12, X2
3. Over/Under Goals
4. Both teams To Score.

There are many other market instruments but to save your time I will be explain the above four( [url=/soccertradingguide]if you want to know the other advance market instrument then you will have to get a PDF copy of My Soccer Trading Guide which Will Be released very soon. And it will be going for an investment Launch price of N5999. Join my telegram channel for the released Date.)[/url]

In last thread, I explained the 3 way market instrument Home Win, Draw and Away Win. Check It out here.

I will be talking about double chance.

Double Chance: Just as the name implies, there are two chances of winning, unlike the 3 way market where you have to pray that the Home team wins or Away wins or the game ends as a draw. This is also the safest and surest when doing a rollover plan and you can be a millionaire in one month if you are consistent and focus and not been GREEDY.

I have already packaged how you can make N1m in 30 days just using the30 days millionaire rollover plan in my [url=/soccertradingguide]soccer trading guide so join my telegram channel for the release date it will be worth the investment.[/url]

In double chance, you can choose a Team to either win or draw or either Home or away wins.
1X- Home wins or draw
12- Home or Away wins or you can say any body wins
X2 Away wins or draw.

You get the gist? The reason it’s called double chance.

For instance, Chelsea plays Manchester City and the odds placed on Manchester City is 2.30 but you are having a double mind that Manchester City may draw the match considering the fact that the two teams are in fine form so you Pick X2 to win or draw.

The same thing applies when you pick 12 which means home or away team wins

Now before staking on any game, you must have done your due diligence research on the form and status of both team.

I usually spend btw 1 to 2 hours researching on just one match.

Oh Yes. I do this to protect my investment and you should do same this.

So How do you do your research?

What do You need to do to get the safest and surest odd for a double chance market?

All these are explained in [url=/soccertradingguide]my Downloadable PDF Guide[/url] which will be released soon so join my telegram channel so you don’t miss the Launch date cos After the Launch date, be sure that the price will increase by X5.

In the next thread, I will explain the Over/under goal market and why you should use this market often if you really what to make money in soccer trading…

Leave a comment below or ask any question

See you next time

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt To Begin His Professional Football Career At The A-league / Manchester United Launch New Home Kit For 2018/2019 Season / Does Any Other Bookie Exist Apart From This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.