Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Naeto C And Wife Expecting 3rd Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And Wife Expecting 3rd Child (723 Views)

Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C And Wife Expecting 3rd Child by Amagite2: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian rapper, Naeto C and his wife, Nicole are expecting their third child. Nicole shared a photo of her baby bump, wrote;

"And its a Hat Trick for @naetosuperc
Just like that folks, my baby girl life has come to a temporary halt. When I was doing #nickiinthestreets, Trimmest Kitchen and Winner of Fitness, wearing crop tops and skinny jeans up and down the whole Lagos, I did not know I was asking for trouble well done ma! In all seriousness though, I’ve been having a pretty difficult time but I’m so thankful to God for the opportunity to be a Mummy for the THIRD time, and to my wonderful and supportive family and friends.
"

The couple got married in 2012 and have two kids, a boy and a girl together.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/naeto-c-and-wife-expecting-3rd-child.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Naeto C And Wife Expecting 3rd Child by cometozizo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
O
Re: Naeto C And Wife Expecting 3rd Child by chicoMX(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
The only MC with a MSc

(1) (Reply)

It Shall Not Be Well With Your Mother” -aremu Afolayan To Fan Who abused him / See Video Of Baby Stepping On A Million Dollars / 20 Nigerian Celebrities That Look Way Older Than Their Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.