Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Manage Marijuana Intake To Ascertain Productivity As A Person And Be Prod - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage Marijuana Intake To Ascertain Productivity As A Person And Be Prod (267 Views)

5 Proven Secrets To Reduce Excess Salt Intake To Lower Blood Pressure. / A Priest Hands Over His Ventilator To A Younger Person And Dies In Italy / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Marijuana Intake To Ascertain Productivity As A Person And Be Prod by timelessaproko(f): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Listen, Subscribe to the Youtube Channel

and benefit yourself on How To Manage Marijuana Intake To Ascertain Productivity As A Person And Be Productive In Life.

As Well MAny More Reality issues in our day to day lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkftMmpDY7A&t=3s

#Made4NAIJA
#IsComedyIsRealityIsNews
#AudioBlogging
#NewGenerationalBlogger
#timelessaproko
#TheOnlyNigerianGirl
#TimelessDaEmpress

Re: How To Manage Marijuana Intake To Ascertain Productivity As A Person And Be Prod by nairamaniac: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
1st time I'm running into your work.

Damn, love your style of presentation.
Voice also sooo smooth&sexy like I was on phone-sex grin. Laffs.

Anyway, LaLa wdnt push this to frontage.
Cos Lala doesn't Lala.

And I think its impossible to control weed intake as easily as u make it seem.

I stay out of it completely, cos I can't stand addiction and iv seen it destroy people.

Though I have nothing against pips that do it.

However, I wdnt mind starting it with you.
Make we just dey high and you moaning with this your sweet sexy voice in pigin.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Foods For Your Appetite / The Eradication/permanent Cure To Hepatitis B/C. / CANCER REVIEW: Treatment, Causes And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.