Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hilarious! Ilorin People Release Their Own Version Of The Trending Japa Slang!(v - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! Ilorin People Release Their Own Version Of The Trending Japa Slang!(v (623 Views)

Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / AY Makun, Yomi Makun And Lanre Makun Release Their Christmas Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Ilorin People Release Their Own Version Of The Trending Japa Slang!(v by lordzibbar(m): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
For some days now, trending on social media and the Nigerian Internet is Slang # japa.
This Slang is attached by people to any action or person to show their dislike for it.
JAPA is Yoruba Slang from Lagos which literally means "Pick Race" or "Get Lost" or "Get Out of Here".
So for you to understand, let me give you my own version of Japa. Here it goes:

If You Are Not A Fan Of Thecuteabiola And Not A Regular Reader Of This My New Blog.
[#JAPA]. [#JAPA]

LOL...hope you understand what #JAPA is all about now.

Now below is a video of the Japa version from my people all the way from Ilorin, Kwara state. You know we always do it special.
Watch And Download this hilarious audio-visual.

http://thecuteabiolablog..com/2018/07/watch-and-download-ilorin-peoples.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Tobi And Miracle Chill Together- Photos / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His £100million Move To Juventus In A Special Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.