Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Difference Between Chrstiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Difference Between Chrstiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi. (607 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Chrstiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi. by Richiejunior17(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
These two players have graced our TV screens for over a decade and they've continued to deliver at a top level, season in, season out. You're either a Ronaldo or Messi fan.

Ronaldo has built his reputation on hardwork while Messi on talent. We may never get to see these two sides of a coin ever again in the history of the game. One complements the other and it's a thing of beauty to watch them play.

The Difference 

I'm a Messi fan (no doubt). At some point, I asked myself, "What makes Ronaldo thick?" I went to watch some videos of him and saw that this guy doesn't give up. He may start the season poorly but he'll say something like, "We'll see at the end of the season". And funny enough, come the end of the season, he'll be up there (with Messi, of course).

The ongoing World Cup in Russia made me study Ronaldo even further. His team spirit, work ethics, and leadership qualities are amazing. We don't get to see these from Messi every so often, I must say.

In Conclusion 

They are both great players. Sometimes, when I watch Messi play, I'm like, "My goodness!" Then I watch Ronaldo and I'm like, "This guy is good!" It's a sad thing that they are getting close to the end of their amazing careers. Let's enjoy them while we still can.
Re: Difference Between Chrstiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever between the two....they both are great players at national lever but have never won the WC trophy and are already on their way home, lol!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Final: France Or Croatia? Which Side Are You With... / Man City, Furious Over Jorginho Deal / World Cup Goal Of The Tournament: Vote Musa's Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.