Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (18916 Views)

Agricultural Farm Settlement In Alimosho / I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / 5 Hectares of Agricultural Farm Land For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by teaandteea: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
kabarka:

@ where?
Location please?
we are located in ibadan oyo state, but carry out operations in almost every part of d country
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
teaandteea:
we are located in ibadan oyo state, but carry out operations in almost every part of d country
Can you carry out operations in Rivers state.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by teaandteea: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2018
kabarka:

Can you carry out operations in Rivers state.
yes we can. You can chat me on whatsapp to discuss better or call 08125193014
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by deborahtoks: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
charleoj:
u can try pig business. like I heard, buyers come to ondo state to buy pigs from East mostly and u can get pkc which is their major food at ore axis

PIGS FOR SALE!

IF YOUR INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0805 379 7882 or 0808 665 7015 or deborah.toks@gmail.com or add me on bbm 566CE1BE

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by sagio09: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
honifome:
Start beekeeping business, it is a lucrative one. With just 25000 naira, you can purchase a beehive that can last over 10 years and 50000 naira to acquire beeking materials. Your return on investment depends on the number of hives installed and with 1million, you should be aware of huge number of hives you can acquire. With good management, you can harvest around 12 liters of honey from a 10 frame beehive and a litre cost about 2000 naira. Multiplying this by 12 gives 24000 naira. Your profit will be accrued in the next harvest which is around 6 months. You don't need to purchase a land before you install your hive
Please i didn't understand this. Is it dat every day i'll get 24k profit or after 6months.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by austinofex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
have clean dried splitted ginger for sale, for pick up or delivery, cashew nut, soya beans and maize for pick up or delivery call/WhatsApp: 08139169686

for. you that need to do with your money, call or chat me let me assist you, so you can make progress too.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by poultrycage(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2018
This is Kevin from China.
We are factory producing chicken battery cage equipment.
Would you like to go into chicken farm business?
If yes, we will prepare design drawing and quotation for you.
Email: poultrycn@gmail.com.
Mobile:+8615515963558.

Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2018
poultrycage:
This is Kevin from China.
We are factory producing chicken battery cage equipment.
Would you like to go into chicken farm business?
If yes, we will prepare design drawing and quotation for you.
Email: poultrycn@gmail.com.
Mobile:+8615515963558.
hmmmmm,welcome kevin
Apart from chicken cage,are you into other agro machineries?
Will get across to you.
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by chidexzuk(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls What is the best spiece for plantain plantation ?
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Olabuki: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Pls I need crayfish to resell at a reduced rate
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by kabarka(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Olabuki:
Pls I need crayfish to resell at a reduced rate

State your location
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by abdullkabar(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
AdelokikiMr:

Have actually been through this also , i have 2 acres pf land in ikire that is wasting with every crop I planted on it ...thats why I'm looking to get a professional that will also benefit from the gains and not new paying him or her for the service..Thank you for the contribution.
Please do you know how much laborers charge to clear farm lands in ikire?
Re: I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State by Kingsley1000(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2020
AdelokikiMr:
Good day everybody ,I'm looking to invest or to be given an idea of what to do with 1m that will yield a continues income ,i dont mind annually ..i just want a continues income ...anybody with good idea should pleaae comment below ..Thank you.
Be careful there are many scammers on
nairaland.They will defraud of your hard earned
money.
I'm an Animal scientist.If you want to invest in
Agriculture,venture into livestock not necessarily a
producer.
I suggest you go into frozen meat (chicken and
goat)
It's preferable if you're living in the city where
there's adequate power supply.
Rent a shop 70k
Buy big tokumbo deep freezer 100k
Buy chicken plucker or defeathering machine 150k
what'sapp me for more 08133610346 explicit
analysis on how the biz works.Do not partner with
anybody or invest in crop production.Its very
stressful and not that lucrative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poultry Farming, For Meat Or For Egg? / Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. / I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.