Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,264 members, 7,943,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

“police Have No Right To Arrest Me” – Man Caught With Two Human Skull Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “police Have No Right To Arrest Me” – Man Caught With Two Human Skull Says (286 Views)

Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“police Have No Right To Arrest Me” – Man Caught With Two Human Skull Says by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
A self-acclaimed traditional healer, Edem Bassey Otu, pictured above, who was arrested with two human skulls while allegedly preparing some cultists for an outing, has said the Police have no right to arrest him because the skulls they found in his shrine were left behind by his father, who died some eight years ago.

Bassey who was paraded before newsmen at the Cross Rivers state Police command yesterday July 4th, said he is a herbalist who treats people with different ailment and that he learnt the trade from his deceased father.

“I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. Somebody ran in front of my house and the Police came to my house to arrest me. They have no right because I have been using these skulls for my job since my father left them for me some eight years ago..."

Read more >>
http://www.24x7online.site/2018/07/police-have-no-right-to-arrest-me-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Quack Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo / Police Nabs Notorious Car Snatcher In Katsina / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Mosque In Borno, Eight Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.