Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid (72862 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr' / ZINEDINE ZIDANE Agrees To Join Juventus After Ronaldo Move / CR7 Set To Join Juventus, Juventus Agree Personal Terms With Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by greatman247(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

1)As usual a long post with zero sense. No body said ronaldo doesnt assist but somebody who combines many goals and many assists is better than someone with many goals (That a great chunk comes from penalties) alone. Besides, Messi has a better goal ratio than penaldo. He played in 150 matches less but their goals are still not that separate.

2) You are still repeating that nonsense. Argentina was obviously not serious about the world cup right from the qualifiers especially sampoli. Messi was the main reason why they were there. I really should ask you where ronaldo was when Argentina grabbed the silver medal at the world cup amd messi won the golden boot (Winning man of the match and at almost every game) Its only a dumb newbie that will say dribbles are useless. But i dont blame you cos your penaldo waits for his teammates to do that for him and give him the ball at the boxgrin. Go and say that to Maradona. How does one create chances if not by dribbling and giving accurate passes? You are a disgrace to football fans

4) Maybe you ought to start teaching fabregas if he is that bad to you or maybe you can analyse football better than someone with professional experience. Respect is given to those who deserve it. He never said ronaldo was bad but there was too much hype which they didnt deserve. Portugal was dominated in all of its matches especially the one against morocco but set pieces saved them. For you not to represent even kaduna united shows that you are much more useless than fabregas

5) That is the lamest excuse ever. Somebody gave all the evidence that he is leaving solely because he wants to be paid higher and you are talking of challenge. If he really wants challenge Arsenal, Ac Milan and many others are there. Why pick a 5-star team that will continue doing all of the tough work (Dribbles, tackles, etcgrin) and give him ball to score? Tell me the weak club he has been to. Man united, Real or juventus? Joker. Btw i never said that he wouldnt do well if he leaves madrid for a good club but why not join arsenal and prove we doubters? Why Juventus?

6) Real madrid simply refused to give him more money because they know that he isnt that important. They know that the mid fielders and defenders make ronaldo and not that ronaldo makes the whole team. Even Fellaini would do as good as ronaldo given the calibre of players that surround him. Messi takes barcelona as a family thats why they supported him but ronaldo is more concerned about personal achievements and profit and has only business relationship with madrid. He can sink alone afterall nobody told him to defraud the govt (What goes around comes around cheesy)

7) How many clubs did pele play for and compare their durations. One doesnt have to move from one place to another to be the best. Iniesta is still active but most people see him as a retired player as far as they are concerned. If Messi leaves barca today it will be felt because he does more than just scoring but ronaldo will not be missed and Bale might do even better than him (as he proved at the finals). We can bet on that if you are ready. Messi remains the goat and i believe by the time he clocks 36 he might go to another league ( Which isnt even necsmessary).

1) Go back to your post. You said it as if Ronaldo dont even have any assist at all. You compared someone that dribbles and have many assist is better than someone that scores many goals without any assist so what does that tells you? If you are not an educated slowpoke you would detect you error.

2) Guy, Argentina were serious, things just don't go the right way for your demi god Messi as usual especially when he is not playing for Barca. Barca is the only place he can achieve, elsewhere he will continue failing cos he did not up his game. And don't you ever say Argentina was not serious again, that was why I said you don't even know a thing about football. No team comes to world cup if not serious. Do you know the hurdles they have to scale through to qualify? They were serious to beat other countries to quality and then get to world cup and you said they were unserious? You are a joker, you are more than pathetic. Why don't you say Nigeria too was unserious at the world cup and Big countries like Ghana, Cameron, Mali, South Africa didn't qualify from Africa. They all participated but Nigeria qualified and you will have the nerves to also say Nigeria was not serious because things don't go their way in the world cup. Man you obvious a disgrace as football fan cos you absolutely know nothing about the round leather game.

3) Laughing at you, you know why? Cos you don't even know your simple 1-2-3-4. Look at the way you numbered in your earlier note that you posted. You omitted number 3 then jumped to number 4. You were trying to impress who? Me? Sorry I'm not impressed cos all your long write ups still were non sense and pointless. Now back to Fabregas, not everything that comes out from the mouth of a big pastor is usually correct. That is one of the reasons why Africa are backward and still gullible. They believe anything that comes out of the mouth of big pastors. they usually don't have mind of their own to analyse issues. Things are not like this in the USA and other developed countries. The same character you portrayed here now. Fabregas is a useless being and not an important integral to Spain. They found him useless and dropped him for the world cup and that's the same person you found worthy to quote from? Again you are a joke of the century. so you know more than the almighty Spain?

4) Ronaldo can leave for any reason. Be it money or otherwise. No matter how you see it football and money cannot be separated. Don't use any excuse here, the man is good and better than you messi period. I support his move away from Real Madrid. Messi stay put in Barca from a child to adult and still couldn't achieve all the great history that Ronaldo who came into Real Madrid for a short time. Go and do your research. Let your messi collect the UEFA 3 back to back consecutively and score 50+ goals for 7 consecutively back to back in one straight season. All these happens under the nose of messi with Ronaldo that came to meet him in Spain. Messi had been in Spain all his life and yet he couldn't achieve all that, now beat that. Until messi can beat that record don't tell me nothing.

5) I just said you're so dumb and pathetic. I have address this for you before in my earlier post. I guess that moniker is absolutely disturbing your memory. Pls change to a good one before I can start taking you serious. How can you call yourself FoolishBoy419 and you will hope to have sense or make sense.

Well I have continually told you in my earlier post when you said Ronaldo only go to big clubs. At least this man risk, and make that move but he is still better than your messi that stay put in one club. Okay let messi try and move to big clubs like PSG, Juventus, Chelsea, Man City, Athletic Madrid and even Real Madrid (Lol), Beryan Munich etc. Let him move to any of this big club too and let's see if his life will still be the same. At least Neymar made the move, Ronaldo made the move. A risk taker is better than any one who folds his arms seating on the fense. A great player don't have to be afraid to take a risk. Since you have guts to say Messi is loyal to his club by staying put then don't talk about Ronaldo that decides to take a risk by moving. At least your Messi did not move at all.

6) You still mumu obviously, you said Ronaldo wants to move just for the money and cos Real Madrid don't find him important anyways. He is not just moving for the money, he is moving to prove critics wrong again that he can conquer anywhere in the world even if Stoke city bid for him if they are willing to pay the money he will go. But your messi is the one afraid to break new ground by leaving Barca. Ronaldo is a big risk taker who is never afraid. He left Man United but your messi still stay put and you have nerve to still spew rubbish? Until your Messi moves you don't have mouth to talk on Ronaldo moving. Real Madrid finds him more important, if they don't they won't be stun at his sudden move. They will not try all means to stop it, if they don't they won't put 1billion as his release clause. But Ronaldo decides to leave even for 100 million, and that's why they were more stunned, and the club was stunned, they certainly thought all their move by playing hide and sick game of not wanting to increase his salary will discourage him and stay put to the club, but they don't know he have his own plans too and they don't know he is a risk taker who can take any risk he likes any day.

7) I will never tell you how many clubs Pele played for, that implies I'm encouraging you to continually lazy around. You should do your research. You obviously don't do your research well before you argue and that's why you come up here and say Pele played for just one club in his entire career. You know nothing about football, I will continue to say this. You hear something from a fellow Nairalander and you use that in all your baseless arguments. After Pele played for a club for a long time, he moved to another unlike your Messi. And this is another reason why Pele is better than Messi asides the world cups Pele collected. Like Ronaldo, Pele risk too and prove people wrong by leaving his club to another to conquer elsewhere. Unlike your messi that stay put in one club all his life. I'm so sorry for those fools that compare Pele the great to messi a normal dwarf player. Lol. I know you will be pained now, but you can kill yourself over messi I really don't care.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Airhuncho(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2018
greatman247:

1) Go back to your post. You said it as if Ronaldo dont even have any assist at all. You compared someone that dribbles and have many assist is better than someone that scores many goals without any assist so what does that tells you? If you are not an educated slowpoke you would detect you error.

2) Guy, Argentina were serious, things just don't go the right way for your demi god Messi as usual especially when he is not playing for Barca. Barca is the only place he can achieve, elsewhere he will continue failing cos he did not up his game. And don't you ever say Argentina was not serious again, that was why I said you don't even know a thing about football. No team comes to world cup if not serious. Do you know the hurdles they have to scale through to qualify? They were serious to beat other countries to quality and then get to world cup and you said they were unserious? You are a joker, you are more than pathetic. Why don't you say Nigeria too was unserious at the world cup and Big countries like Ghana, Cameron, Mali, South Africa didn't qualify from Africa. They all participated but Nigeria qualified and you will have the nerves to also say Nigeria was not serious because things don't go their way in the world cup. Man you obvious a disgrace as football fan cos you absolutely know nothing about the round leather game.

3) Laughing at you, you know why? Cos you don't even know your simple 1-2-3-4. Look at the way you numbered in your earlier note that you posted. You omitted number 3 then jumped to number 4. You were trying to impress who? Me? Sorry I'm not impressed cos all your long write ups still were non sense and pointless. Now back to Fabregas, not everything that comes out from the mouth of a big pastor is usually correct. That is one of the reasons why Africa are backward and still gullible. They believe anything that comes out of the mouth of big pastors. they usually don't have mind of their own to analyse issues. Things are not like this in the USA and other developed countries. The same character you portrayed here now. Fabregas is a useless being and not an important integral to Spain. They found him useless and dropped him for the world cup and that's the same person you found worthy to quote from? Again you are a joke of the century. so you know more than the almighty Spain?

4) Ronaldo can leave for any reason. Be it money or otherwise. No matter how you see it football and money cannot be separated. Don't use any excuse here, the man is good and better than you messi period. I support his move away from Real Madrid. Messi stay put in Barca from a child to adult and still couldn't achieve all the great history that Ronaldo who came into Real Madrid for a short time. Go and do your research. Let your messi collect the UEFA 3 back to back consecutively and score 50+ goals for 7 consecutively back to back in one straight season. All these happens under the nose of messi with Ronaldo that came to meet him in Spain. Messi had been in Spain all his life and yet he couldn't achieve all that, now beat that. Until messi can beat that record don't tell me nothing.

5) I just said you're so dumb and pathetic. I have address this for you before in my earlier post. I guess that moniker is absolutely disturbing your memory. Pls change to a good one before I can start taking you serious. How can you call yourself FoolishBoy419 and you will hope to have sense or make sense.

Well I have continually told you in my earlier post when you said Ronaldo only go to big clubs. At least this man risk, and make that move but he is still better than your messi that stay put in one club. Okay let messi try and move to big clubs like PSG, Juventus, Chelsea, Man City, Athletic Madrid and even Real Madrid (Lol), Beryan Munich etc. Let him move to any of this big club too and let's see if his life will still be the same. At least Neymar made the move, Ronaldo made the move. A risk taker is better than any one who folds his arms seating on the fense. A great player don't have to be afraid to take a risk. Since you have guts to say Messi is loyal to his club by staying put then don't talk about Ronaldo that decides to take a risk by moving. At least your Messi did not move at all.

6) You still mumu obviously, you said Ronaldo wants to move just for the money and cos Real Madrid don't find him important anyways. He is not just moving for the money, he is moving to prove critics wrong again that he can conquer anywhere in the world even if Stoke city bid for him if they are willing to pay the money he will go. But your messi is the one afraid to break new ground by leaving Barca. Ronaldo is a big risk taker who is never afraid. He left Man United but your messi still stay put and you have nerve to still spew rubbish? Until your Messi moves you don't have mouth to talk on Ronaldo moving. Real Madrid finds him more important, if they don't they won't be stun at his sudden move. They will not try all means to stop it, if they don't they won't put 1billion as his release clause. But Ronaldo decides to leave even for 100 million, and that's why they were more stunned, and the club was stunned, they certainly thought all their move by playing hide and sick game of not wanting to increase his salary will discourage him and stay put to the club, but they don't know he have his own plans too and they don't know he is a risk taker who can take any risk he likes any day.

7) I will never tell you how many clubs Pele played for, that implies I'm encouraging you to continually lazy around. You should do your research. You obviously don't do your research well before you argue and that's why you come up here and say Pele played for just one club in his entire career. You know nothing about football, I will continue to say this. You hear something from a fellow Nairalander and you use that in all your baseless arguments. After Pele played for a club for a long time, he moved to another unlike your Messi. And this is another reason why Pele is better than Messi asides the world cups Pele collected. Like Ronaldo, Pele risk too and prove people wrong by leaving his club to another to conquer elsewhere. Unlike your messi that stay put in one club all his life. I'm so sorry for those fools that compare Pele the great to messi a normal dwarf player. Lol. I know you will be pained now, but you can kill yourself over messi I really don't care.

so many words, no sense at all.
Ronaldo is a goal machine buh messi has won more european golden shoes, a record 50 goals in a laliga szn, only pplayer to score 30+ goals in 7 szns, scored 91 official goals in a calendar year, has played fewer matches n has more assists, their goal difference is not up to 50. Pls, lets av sense....n all that talk bout him winning ucl 3x consecutively is just talk, he didnt win it alone, other madrid players won as well...quit being dumb in ur statements.

Messi is a far better player than ronaldo......take away goals from them, messi creates, dribbles....ronaldo just becomes a vegetable.....Messi is the G.O.A.T.....wen i watch madrid matches i feel so sad, he's so useless till marcelo helps him to play he's wing n then pass to him to score.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by DONADAMS(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
all these messi fan boys are hypocrites,, sorry to say...okay,,if we talk of goals they'll say ronaldo has more than messi cos he started football before messi...buh if we come to thier Spanish records they'll forget that messi started la liga far before ronaldo..now you guys said messi is the best..let me assume I agree..buh please... be honest compare their stats since c.boy joined Madrid...and check thier ages...haba
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Airhuncho(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
DONADAMS:
all these messi fan boys are hypocrites,, sorry to say...okay,,if we talk of goals they'll say ronaldo has more than messi cos he started football before messi...buh if we come to thier Spanish records they'll forget that messi started la liga far before ronaldo..now you guys said messi is the best..let me assume I agree..buh please... be honest compare their stats since c.boy joined Madrid...and check thier ages...haba

Nobody cares about age, they compare with facts...they both av their records, we just do the comparisons...i drop record wey messi set in a szn wey ronaldo dey 11/12....u dey talk who come first.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by FoolishBoy419: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
DONADAMS:

Let me bring it down to the level of your intelligence.

Player A has 25 Goals in 30 Matches and Player B has 30 goals in 45 matches.

Player B has more goals but on the average and when you compare their goals, Player A has a better scoring rate than player B.

No body is talking about who started first
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by DONADAMS(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Player B has more goals but on the average and when you compare their goals, Player A has a better scoring rate than player B.

good..now do the same analysis for their Spanish record please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Okaka27(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Dansnow:

Winning the UEFA Champions League back to back to back is very godly.
i thought we were talking of international
They called him a failure
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Dansnow: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Okaka27:
i thought we were talking of international
They called him a failure
Who did?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Dansnow: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Ronaldo played in the EPL where it is harder scoring goals b4 he went to LA Liga. If Messi can go to the EPL we will check if he can score 30 goals in a season. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by FoolishBoy419: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dansnow:

Ronaldo played in the EPL where it is harder scoring goals b4 he went to LA Liga. If Messi can go to the EPL we will check if he can score 30 goals in a season. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. ...

Salah maintained his form from Roma in Liverpool and Suarez, coutinho and bale were good in EPL but were still outperformed by the same Messi. You are only looking for excuses. EPL is my favourite but I think we are overrating it. Our teams always struggle with teams from other leagues

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by babakb: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Foolishboy abeg you dey for Messi Payroll?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by FoolishBoy419: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Goodness4525 post=69116584][/quote]

Thank you very much for that. Its unfair to compare someone that has more goals+assists in fewer games to someone with high goals and little assists. They only argue with semtiments like touts
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by FoolishBoy419: 2:05am On Jul 09, 2018
babakb:
Foolishboy abeg you dey for Messi Payroll?

Ask me again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by anigbajumo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
greatman247:

Let your Messi go and beat Ronaldo history. Let him go and collect UEFA back to back 3 times and score 50+ goals for 7 straight seasons. Messi is normal player he was just overhyped player that is only good with just one leg, Ronald is able to use both legs effectively. Not on the same class with Ronaldo. All his Ballon D'or are not well deserved. He was a dwarf and got injected at some point and all these may have enhanced his performance. If he was truly a world class player how come he has not achieve a thing with Argentina? He already knew his career will end if he leaves Barca. If he will still shine in other team or club you will know when he has been playing with Argentina. Argentina is perfect test for him that he may fail in other clubs. Let him go to Germany, or Italy or even England or better still France.

If he was so good how come with the world class players in Argentina they still performed poorly. Argentina is a better side with better team and great players than Portugal. Only Ronaldo is the only world class player in Portugal and yet he won major trophy with Portugal. But Argentina won nothing with Messi and his team of great players. Even in Russia 2018, Argentina was favorite and yet they failed. As bad as Portugal was they still played the same numbers of matches as Argentina and Ronaldo was even able to prove himself and scored more goals with his bad team and yet Messi with great team of players scored only goal.

Cry cry cry, Messi is the only football player with highest number of FIFA BEST PLAYER IN HISTORY, untill someone has 7 he is still remain the GOAT!!!!

Juventus in champions league since 2015 before Ronaldo
2015 Finalist
2016 Semi Final
2017 Semi Final
2018 Finalist
During Ronaldo Era
2019 Quarter final
2020 Round of 16

With this few proof of mine, I'm able to convince but not to confuse you that Ronaldo has done more harm.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by greatman247(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2020
anigbajumo:

Cry cry cry, Messi is the only football player with highest number of FIFA BEST PLAYER IN HISTORY, untill someone has 7 he is still remain the GOAT!!!!

2015 Finalist
2016 Semi Final
2017 Semi Final
2018 Finalist
During Ronaldo Era
2019 Quarter final
2020 Round of 16

With this few proof of mine, I'm able to convince but not to confuse you that Ronaldo has done more harm.

Why cry so hard to make a point and yet you fired blank. Bayern humbled your imaginary goat to do the right thing by leaving Barca. Something he should have done long ago when the ovation was loudest.i though bloody Messi fans used to say staying-put in one club for the whole of his career is not something to worry about, it's an achievement, it's loyalty bla bla bla. But your imaginary goat knew deep down inside he was not a complete goat or player by staying put in one club all through his career. How come he wants to leave now? Bayern reset his brain back to factory settings. Lol.

I respect the likes of Neymar who breaks away from Barca regardless of what anyone or the world might think about his actions and inactions but your imaginary goat was afraid to see a new challenge elsewhere. CR7 never afraid of failures, never depended on any club to achieve anything. But your Messi depended on Barca for their power and influence and for almost everything. CR7 conquered all the leagues he went to. Reason why CR7 still the best. Your Messi should go to different countries and leagues to conquer before he can be regarded as a true goat even if he goes to England, CR7 still ahead of him cos CR7 has been there and to more countries and conquered. CR7 the true GOAT. CR7 Juventus didn't go ahead to the final just as your Messi Barcelona in this year Uefa Champion League 2020 but they left gallantly and never disgraced like Barcelona against Bayern. CR7 even scored in the second leg game against Lyon. Unlike Messi Barcelona who were humiliated by Bayern in a 8-2 score line trashing Lol. Now go cry me a river.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Beverlyjean(f): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2020
anigbajumo:

2015 Finalist
2016 Semi Final
2017 Semi Final
2018 Finalist
During Ronaldo Era
2019 Quarter final
2020 Round of 16

Lies

2015 finalists
2016 round of 16 knocked out by bayern 4.2
2017 finalists
2018 quarter final knocked out by ronaldos bicycle kick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid by Aden777(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Auladimeji2:
Please tell Trump to leave White House for a hut.
Which Club is better than BARCELONA in the whole world
Manchester City...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.