Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,536 members, 7,929,743 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos (3020 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by Itzpetersv: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
The singer who visited his mum yestreday shared pictures with his mum on his instagram page with title ""Everything 4 Mama"

see pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/adorable-photos-of-wizkid-with-his-mum/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aint no woman alive can take.my.mama's place
Re: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by nosiebaba(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
I could give everything to dance with my mama again. Dedicated to all those who have lost a loved one at some point. May God fill the vacuum in our hearts and the void in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

Nothing in this life to compete with wizkid as an ungrateful, inhumane, unfaithful stingy son.

After always taking pictures with almost all his baby mamas, almost every Nigerian female artiste, and almost female fans,unfortunately this is the first picture he took with his dear mother in this kind of room.

Who is your first assurance, if not your mother.

Thunder will soon strike sense to your brain soon
Re: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by Mabskid: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
no one like mama
Re: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With His Mother- Photos by DEROX: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
smiley i too love you wiz

(1) (Reply)

Antony Joshua IS Colourist / See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Davido Visit His Cousin, B-Red, Carries His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.