Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

Former Minister Of Finance And Founding Member Of The PDP Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Minister Of Finance And Founding Member Of The PDP Is Dead (334 Views)

BREAKING: Ex-lawmaker And Founding Member Leaves APC (photos) / BREAKING: Top Ex-lawmaker And Founding Member Of APC, Dumps Party / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Former Minister Of Finance And Founding Member Of The PDP Is Dead by promzy101: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
A former Minister of Finance and founding member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has died at the age of 84.

An Elder Statesman, Mallam Adamu Ciroma has died. Ciroma died at the age of 84, family sources said.
Ciroma who was a former minister of finance died in Abuja on Thursday after a protracted illness

https://extendedtrends.com/former-minister-of-finance-and-founding-member-of-the-peoples-democratic-party-pdp-adamu-ciroma-is-dead/

Re: Former Minister Of Finance And Founding Member Of The PDP Is Dead by nosiebaba(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Death a price all must pay. Losing my mum recently made me understand the immeasurable pain people go through when they lose their loved ones
Re: Former Minister Of Finance And Founding Member Of The PDP Is Dead by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018

(1)

AKWA IBOM STATE Governor Udom Emmanuel All The Way. Improving Education. / A Letter From The Grave: How I Died In Prison / Green Party Of Nigeria Vows To Resist Any Move To Scuttle Coalition [chairman]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.