Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,133 members, 7,943,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces (8194 Views)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nature has a way of cleansing the earth of filth. Giardia is just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces by Sevenlords: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nature has a way of cleansing the earth of filth. Giardia is just a tip of the iceberg.

Allah destroys by natural disaster and wars, famines, and diseases.

The child raping priesthoods have spread these pedophile demons all over some societies. Entire lands have to be cleansed and there is no army that will do it for the duty is Allah's.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces by Grandium: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Who they are?

Sodomites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goo / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / Vaseline Crew Come And Review This Nyansh N Boobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.