Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (271 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoptomydoor by djgrene: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
ShopToMyDoor has really helped me in a lot of ways. First to live the lifestyle I want and without breaking the bank. I buy all my good stuff from Yankee, to be precise from Amazon in USA. I got fed up buying locally and when I saw the ShopToMyDoor advert online I grabbed it for a trial. It was during one of those promos they did and I didn't quite enjoy it at first. On my part I was not used to what they hard... but soon as I got a good understanding of how they operate I started shopping more from USA. The shipping cost from USA to Nigeria is affordable. You can't also compare ShopToMyDoor's shipping cost from USA to Nigeria with others because to be honest they don't have those unnecessary extra charges that you see from others. They have an organised set up and arrangement handled by professionals. Infact when I first went to pick up my items I purchased through their personal shopper service I was so impressed at their customer focused attitude. Keep up the good things you do ShopToMyDoor. But I'm here because if we give only the poor experience those of us who have had countless happy experiences should also be happy to speak up. It's not easy running a business that is just as good if not better than DHL and FedEx, even at that Shoptomydoor is way cheaper than them. Great job guys. You are doing a very good job and I love the 100% refund if anything happens to my shipment. Look guys there is no other shipping company in Nigeria giving or promising you 100% refund if anything happens to your package. So many won't even give you a refund after stressing you, but ShopToMyDoor is standing out and I respect their confidence. Now they ship twice a week from USA to Nigeria in spite of the challenges.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Grassroots Devt Drive: Edo Mdas, Uhunmwode Ward Devt C’ttees Meet, Bra / Must One Have A Fixed Church? / Saraki Antecedents In Political Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.