Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pop Star Speaks On Why He Signed Sauce Kid And His Upcoming Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Star Speaks On Why He Signed Sauce Kid And His Upcoming Album (361 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Star Speaks On Why He Signed Sauce Kid And His Upcoming Album by profresh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
In an exclusive interview with Pulse at the recently held BET Awards, Davido spoke on his upcoming album and the signing of Sauce Kid to the DMW family.
Davido has spoken to Pulse on the reasons why he signed rapper, Sauce Kid and what to expect when his album is released later in the year.
At the 2018 edition of the BET Awards, which held on June 25 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California, Davido emerged as the
winner of the Best International Act » category and few hours before the event, he discussed his upcoming album and more.
On why he signed Sauce Kid
Earlier in May, it was announced that Sauce Kid , aka Sinzu had signed for Davido's DMW » label following his release from a United States prison where he had completed his two years term » for aggravated identity theft.
Speaking on his reasons for signing the rapper, Davido says;
''Sinzu has been a great friend of mine, he was one of my mentors when I first started and when I heard he had got out, I spoke to him and he was really proud of me and what I had accomplished and I was like, Yo Sinzu, come to DMW, let's run this stuff, he is my big brother, expect his album this year..
For now, we are working on getting him back to Nigeria.''
On becoming the first artiste to receive the Best International Act award on the main stage.
The BET Awards in its 18th edition this year presented the winner of the Best International Act with his award live on the main stage as against previous editions where it was presented backstage and Davido said this should have happened all this while.
''It shows that there is progress, it shows that they are watching and they are listening, even though I feel it should have been on the stage this while''

(1) (Reply)

✔ Russian TV Exposes Rothschilds And Educates People About Their Power / ''i Am No Longer An Angel. I Am Jesus Christ.''- A Famous Pastor Declares / Why I May Not Support Gov. Udom Emmanel For Second Term Says Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.