Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,385 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

“babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her (2979 Views)

Ini Edo Stun Shares Loved Up For Christmas,captions It,"christmas Mood" / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by 14Ebiscoo: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Beautiful Ghanaian Lady identified as, Yvonne Morrison, took to Social media to appreciate her boyfriend, for his surprise visitation to her place of work.

Yvonne noted that her man, values her a lot, reason he paid her a surprise visit at her work place.

Sharing the photos on Twitter, she wrote: “He came to my work place because he miss me, bae do all.. Life is soo short to waste time on those who don’t value you.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/babe-came-to-visit-me-at-work-ghanaian.html

1 Like

Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Meekdon: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
dwarf
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by 21savages: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2018
TRUE LIFE STORY
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Merryglad(f): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2018
When love finds you there are no faults or defects everything is just perfect....i believe in love
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by marshalcarter: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
yes...Life's too short
make we dey live dey go

1 Like

Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by AgentGoat: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2018
I wish them goodluck.
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by atilla(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
From d pics u can tell d guy loves her a lot o
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nice
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Maverickking1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
I don't know what to say sad
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by emmancipated(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
life is short like knicker
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by noblealuu: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Heavenly father, I stand in awe to appreciate you Lord.

1 Like

Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Cylo116: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by evy800(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Not dwarf...little persons
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Nickijoy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
They look good together...
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Yohh: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Beautiful
..and I love d fact that 'dwarf' did not feature in the title. We all are equal.
But not withstanding, we should educate them, dwarf and dwarf will always produce dwarf as children.
They should split at least for the sake of the innocent unborn children they will inflict with the 'down to earth' height.

1 Like

Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by czarina(f): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is beautiful! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: “babe Came To Visit Me At Work” — Ghanaian Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yohh:
Beautiful
..and I love d fact that 'dwarf' did not feature in the title. We all are equal.
But not withstanding, we should educate them, dwarf and dwarf will always produce dwarf as children.
They should split at least for the sake of the innocent unborn children they will inflict with the 'down to earth' height.
lmaooo...u af insult them finish oooo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Aretha Franklin's Funeral Proves Martin Luther King Was Wrong Satan Exposed / Ghanaian Comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger Shares Semi-Nude Photos / Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.