Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,720 members, 7,948,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

#fight Against Hatred - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #fight Against Hatred (203 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe / Mocking Yahweh, Allah And Other Bad Gods: A Sign Of Hatred Or Fearlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#fight Against Hatred by futurehero1: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
I love my country (Nigeria), The only way to stop all the killing happen in the country now is stop preaching hatred against Religion or tribes. Let the pastor in the church stop preaching hatred against Muslims and let the Imam in the mosque stop preaching hatred against the Christian. With this Nigeria we become the country of peace and unity again.#fight against hatred

(1) (Reply)

Mycoplasma genitalium bug may cause infertility / Cherubims Of Gold. Creatures Reflecting His Glory!!! / Why Can't I Stop Sinning? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.