Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,810 members, 7,945,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together (974 Views)

Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by younowell: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oga! Na two years you take Nigeria enter recession. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Macron reporting to his senior man
Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by gidgiddy: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
Macron~"People say you are blind to Herdsmen killings, how many fingers are my holding up?"

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by dajoaneke(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Baba, you are more than twice my age oo.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by lormama: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
By the count of three put an end to the madness demonstrated by your boys aka herdsmen else ......

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by FriendNG: 1:48am On Jul 06, 2018
You deserve two terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by leofab(f): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2018
My age is twice as yours..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by CodeTemplar: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Fight herdsmen baba!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by madridguy(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2018
You are going for two terms.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by eagleu: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Oga, there was an African ruler I know who wasted 2 years of his people money, opportunity, and chance for development, and you know what's ironic, that ruler wants a 2nd term!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by Kclique: 4:31am On Jul 06, 2018
You are already doing your second term.

This is the second time you are ruling Nigeria.

Do you really want two terms?

My 2cent advise to you is, you are a fluke. Quit now!

Is it true that two of your Aides are the ones calling the shorts for you in Aso Rock?

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by Tarzan360(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy Are u going for second term?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by nwabobo: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2018
younowell:
Oga! Na two years you take Nigeria enter recession. grin

Jubrin, I was in primary 2 when you were head of state.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by mightyhazell: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2018
na only 2years e take u to scatter this beautiful country where I do my IT dat year?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by Lawalatm: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Macron.... PMB Come and smell this fingers if you are man enough cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Macron And PMB Together by deltaisgreat: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Old man, you rule Nigeria two times and brought recession two times , is your second name recession?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Bwari Area Council And Sars Invades Veterans Plaza Kubwa (PICS) / Saraki The Most Mentioned In Nigeria In Oxford Dictionary / Reno Omokri Stole My Post Without Attribution - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.