Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,940 members, 7,969,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures (9613 Views)

Head Count: Peter Obi's Rally Versus Tinubu's Rally / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
engineerboat:

HENCE ASKING WHERE IS OBANIKORO NOW.

OBANIKORO SHOULD BE COOLING OWN IN PRISON BY NOW,

BUT LO AND BEHOLD HE IS PART OF FAYEMI CAMPAIGN TEAM

WHAT DOES THAT MEANS TO YOU.

GET THAT?
So you agree to shifting goal posts as well as Obanikoro doing something wrong, hence running to APC for protection.

Obanikoros case will be treated when the principal actor is ready for prosecution.

Why is Fayose so bothered, I thought it was professor Eleka contesting.

Kindly stop typing in caps, it's Rude.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by engineerboat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So you agree to shifting goal posts as well as Obanikoro doing something wrong, hence running to APC for protection.

Obanikoros case will be treated when the principal actor is ready for prosecution.

Why is Fayose so bothered, I thought it was professor Eleka contesting.

Kindly stop typing in caps, it's Rude.

what is Obanikoro doing in Fayemi Campaign committee
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
engineerboat:

what is Obanikoro doing in Fayemi Campaign committee
You think I care about Fayemis campaign committee,
I was only pointing out your hypocritical stance on this issue, which is something in common with you PDP supporters.
Tell Ayo Fayose to give Eleka some time off to prepare for his gubernatorial contest,while he concentrates on his last lap of governance.

And for the records 4k Fayemis, I don't equally give a damn about him.
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by engineerboat(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You think I care about Fayemis campaign committee,
I was only pointing out your hypocritical stance on this issue, which is something in common with you PDP supporters.
Tell Ayo Fayose to give Eleka some time off to prepare for his gubernatorial contest,while he concentrates on his last lap of governance.

And for the records 4k Fayemis, I don't equally give a damn about him.

Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by expressglory: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Honestly before now, I was not interested in Ekiti bullshit, but from the feelers in Ekiti state, Eleka cannot win the election next week.

You are correct! Before now you will think all Ekiti will follow Fayose....but with what the people are saying "they will rather vote Fayemi instead of voting Fayose's boy" . Funny enough,Fayose has already constructed extra residence in Govt house for himself where he will be living as BABA OBA(king's father)...after handing over to Eleka
Re: Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures by orisa37: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Don't experiment the new Card Reader in Ekiti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. / US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries / Govt. Bursts ‘sex Camp’ In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.