Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,768 members, 7,952,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption (15076 Views)

Police Accused Of Blocking Court Order Against Bilikisu Ishaqu Aliyu / President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos) / BREAKING: Buhari Signs Executive Order Allowing Private Companies To Build Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by gare(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
PMB till 2023, even if I list them you still won't be satisfied..... so wail till 2023

list them, you have not to list
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

So in which part of the developed world, do illiterates form the greatest part of the voting populace. ?

Instead of advising them to get educated, you are asking them to come vote for buhari.

Heart attack will not only kill you. Poverty and underdevelopment will kill your children to the 10th generations.

Continue to vote for the like of buhari.
you will never achieve what I have achieved in this administration, instead of you to work hard to make it in life, you are there fighting for Biafra........

Sense fall on you there, ewu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Even in 2015 when people like me and most supported him with all our heart he couldn't beat Jonathan convincingly enough without help of inflated figures here and there yet you think today he can win easily ... The only option Buhari has is to announce fake results but as free and fair election he stands no chance
you never supported him, stop lying.

We will come out en mass to vote for baba, e go only pain you till 2023
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by CSTR1005: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
hmuhammad:
you will never achieve what I have achieved in this administration, instead of you to work hard to make it in life, you are there fighting for Biafra........

Sense fall on you there, ewu
lol
look at this guy.

I am actually one of the very few that is so educated enough not to suffer any terrible governance.

My skills and certifications are in high demand.

It is poor people like you I pity. people barely living from hand to mouth.

Continue supporting buhari. na your children go suffer am.

I would soon leave this nation for greener pastures.
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by Ihateyoumod: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
aribisala0:

Law and due process is everything in a democracy

The starting point here is does the president have the power to enact "Executive orders"s if he does does this power have limits?

Can he sign an executive order suspending the National Assembly?
Can he sign an executive order suspending the courts.

Without dwelling on this parrticular order one should focus on the power to sign ANY executive order AT ALL and where, in law , those powers come from and the limits of such powers.

Can he sign an executivve order extending his tenure by another 4 years without election e.g?

My interpretaton of this particular order is that it performs a LEGISLATIVE function i.e it is making a new law without recourse to the National Assembly and in doing so appropriates JUDICIAL powers to the executive.

To my mind it is not only unconstitutional it is impeachable on the grounds that it is a gross violation of the constitution

See the kind of human being I share a country with an executive order is an offence tht is even impeachable!!!!!!! shocked. ..but u hail trump wen he signs executive orders n cuz buhari wen he does.....na w a o
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by hmuhammad(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
CSTR1005:

lol
look at this guy.

I am actually one of the very few that is so educated enough not to suffer any terrible governance.

My skills and certifications are in high demand.

It is poor people like you I pity. people barely living from hand to mouth.

Continue supporting buhari. na your children go suffer am.

I would soon leave this nation for greener pastures.
LOL!!! What certification do you have that I don't, you should be the one to live from hand to mouth. You go put hand for head if you know wetin I carry.
Re: Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption by aribisala0(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

See the kind of monkeys I have as my parents. Very shameful start in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification / Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof / Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.