Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports (29808 Views)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 6:44am On Jul 11, 2018
frankmoney:
lmao I thought u would mention the useless Messi why call bale useless Messi grin he can never beat this record in his entire life
Who won straght 4 ballon d'or?
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2018
babakb:

No wahala, as long as Messi has not won it back to back no problem.
Who won straight 4 ballon d'or
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by Phemmyhohjor(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2018
royalamour:

He's after money and more than half of his wages goes to charity especially Africa every week.

He's after money and he auctioned one of his balon d'or to help raise money to save a dying kid.

He's after money and single handedly funded an organ operation to save a life?

The list is endless.
No mind the mumu.. How about the blood he donates too..
Shey na work you kon work for your life??
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by MrHim(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2018
royalamour:
(Reuters) - Shares in Juventus FC jumped almost 10 percent on Thursday on the back of reports that Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo might soon join the Italian club.

For a second day running, Juventus, Italy's most successful soccer team

Wrong! AC Milan is Italy's MOST successful team and second TO ONLY Real Madrid in CL achievements!

Juve is just a glorified local champion with a weak mentality and they will not win CL with Ronaldo mark my words!

Forza Milan! � ⚫
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by chiboy1116: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Ronaldo ....evn if ur a Barca fan ,yea hate his antics , diving , narcissistic attitude but damn you if you don't believe this dude is one of the greatest footballers ever , evn though his PR team pushes it , he's still great . I would definitely want Messi and Ronaldo to play in the same team for a season of two B4 they hang their boots .
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by vroy(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2018
conquered portugal conquered England conquered spain moving on to Italy for a new challenge the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by shakyum: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
I thought I love Madrid but seems is Ronaldo that I love most, my love for Madrid is growing weaker while my love for juventus is waxing stronger. Hala Juventus grin grin
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by newslifeop: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2018
oshe11:
Who won straight 4 ballon d'or
And who threw away a 4-1 ballon d'or lead? grin
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2018
samzzycash:
And who threw away a 4-1 ballon d'or lead? grin
Who won best footballer of 2014 WC
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2018
oshe11:
Who won best footballer of 2014 WC
who won and international trophy with his country?
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2018
samzzycash:
who won and international trophy with his country?
U mean the U20 worldcup?
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by Thojan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
As expected
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
oshe11:
U mean the U20 worldcup?
if no by under age cups Nigeria should be 1st on FIFA ranking.. The way i laff when Messi fans shout Messi under cup blabla!olympics then Nigerian players should be rated the best cause they don win am tire. You Don goofe with this one wey you mention. Lol.
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
samzzycash:
if no by under age cups Nigeria should be 1st on FIFA ranking.. The way i laff when Messi fans shout Messi under cup blabla!olympics then Nigerian players should be rated the best cause they don win am tire. You Don goofe with this one wey you mention. Lol.
Let Ronaldo go and win them, including the olympics.....

Or You don't know those ones are INTERNATIONAL?

I LAFF U
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
oshe11:
Let Ronaldo go and win them, including the olympics.....

Or You don't know those ones are INTERNATIONAL?

I LAFF U
well you should go and check football rules. According to FIFA Christiano has an intentional trophy Messi doesn't.. Under aged competitions are not counted as part of players winnings they are just to expose talents. They Lafu yourself.
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by oshe11: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
samzzycash:
well you should go and check football rules. According to FIFA Christiano has an intentional trophy Messi doesn't.. Under aged competitions are not counted as part of players winnings they are just to expose talents. They Lafu yourself.
I like talking with facts......

Please You should back your claims with FACTSSSSSSS

Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
oshe11:

facts indeed. .
Re: Reuters: Juventus Shares Rise By More Than 11% Over Ronaldo Transfer Reports by samzzycash(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
oshe11:

facts indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku / Asisat Oshoala Honoured With Woman Of The Match Award / Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.