Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

BE GRATEFUL - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BE GRATEFUL (358 Views)

Tips On Effective Marketing Of Agricultural Produce Anywhere In Nigeria. / The Speaker House Of Reps Rt Hon Dogara In His Farm Of Over 2000 Employees / Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE GRATEFUL by aoukane(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2018
BE GRATEFUL
About this time Last year, I went to a client's (name with held) vegetable (cucumber) farm. She contracted our company @chuvaakgroup (www.chuvaak.com) with the Farm Set - Up. After her first harvest, the farm was neatly cleared and the workers were about to reinforce the bamboo stakes, so she called me to come and inspect the progress of work and to ensure that everything is going as planned.

When I saw that the farm was neatly cleared and the debris deposed, I was thrilled and I started praising her workers but she started to wink at me and pulled me back not to praise them, that it would enter their head and they will start misbehaving. I looked at her with so much amazement.

After my inspection, I told them to reinforce the bamboos as planned, add manure, plant and spray pre emergence herbicide immediately after planting.

As she saw me to the car, I told her that the only way she can get the best from her staff is to identify their strength and reward them appropriately. It is too naive to see someone delivering maximally in their work and not praise them. You will kill their creativity if all you do is focus on their weakness and reinforce them negatively.

PS: Every one is not born to be an Entrepreneur but that doesn't change the fact that Entrepreneurs are NOT better than their staff. They only have different level of Responsibility.

#NothingBetter
#SuccessfulFarmer
#ChuvaakGroup
#AgricEconomist
#ZeroToleranceForHunger
#ZeroPoverty
#FoodSecurityForAll

1 Share

Re: BE GRATEFUL by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Very good job you are doing man.
I love the Entrepreneurship spirit in you.
All the best in our hustle.
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Consultancy And Agroict / Palm Oil Mills Machinery / Palm Oil Milling Business / Oven Dried Catfish Bulk Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.