Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) (30168 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Proffdada: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2018
magoo10:
They are not terrorist after all
Children of hate with their mad men anthem will not like this.

God bless you all
God bless the land of the Rising Sun
the only land of the rising sun is Japan sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Diso60090(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2018
magoo10:
Children of hate with their mad men anthem will not like this.

God bless you all

Which land?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by IykeD(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
All for 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by MENELIK11: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

The person you call chest beater fought for 3 years before stealing women's cloth to run to Abidjan. Your sophiscated slowpoke called Awolowo ran to hide under Gowons skirt because he couldn't even fight for 3 minutes.

Osu, Awolowo was a legal practioner and not a soldier. Meanwhile the "Coward One" that ran 440 to Abidjan was a trained soldier who couldn't wait for a fellow soldier (Obasanjo) when he crossed the Niger to Anamra, to make matter worse, that is the home place of the Chief Osu, Emeka "Ussain Bolt" Ojukwu. Stop making ridiculous comparison

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Olifiz(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

grin....they are now ONE Nigeria proponents.

Koboko and Kuje beans help in brain factory reset grin

Just came from a 8 months ban myself for spanking Ps&Is.

#SayNOtoTribalism#
angry

Still better than the chest beater who stole women's clothes and shoes to run all the way to Abidjan without looking back at the 3 million worth of suya

My brother doo. 8 months ban. When it’s not as if u killed someone on NL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by magoo10(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Proffdada:
the only land of the rising sun is Japan sad

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by saltoasis: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
It's all for next year election. Buhari, always desperate. If you love yourself run for your life and leave Nigeria because once Buhari wins next year, you would be back in your cells
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Olifiz:

My brother doo. 8 months ban. When it’s not as if u killed someone on NL

I don tire

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
MENELIK11:

Osu, Awolowo was a legal practioner and not a soldier. Meanwhile the "Coward One" that ran 440 to Abidjan was a trained soldier who couldn't wait for a fellow soldier (Obasanjo) when he crossed the Niger to Anamra, to make matter worse, that is the home place of the Chief Osu, Emeka "Ussain Bolt" Ojukwu. Stop making ridiculous comparison

Oh Awolowo was a trained Lawyer? Yet, the so called "father of the Yoruba nation" knew that the Caliphate came to Yoruba land and slaughtered the Yoruba Governor, LT Col Fajuyi like a Chicken. What did he do? He went to become a servant of Gowon, his son's age mate.

As an Igbo man, I would rather Ojukwu fought for 3 years, failed and ran away than to take such disgraceful cowardly route Awolowo took. Before anyone reduces me to a slave, I will fight first than to readily surrender like a coward like Awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Xander85: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

The person you call chest beater fought for 3 years before stealing women's cloth to run to Abidjan. Your sophiscated slowpoke called Awolowo ran to hide under Gowons skirt because he couldn't even fight for 3 minutes.

Where did you get this 'stealing women's cloth to run to Abidjan' story from? Ikemba handed over to Philip Effiong and got on a flight to Abidjan, so where did you get your story from....or are you swallowing the lie Igbo haters have been spreading just to try and diminish Ikembas' achievements and bring him down to the level of their two-faced, genocidal god?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by siaco(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69124420:

CoDefendants of life!
Congrats.
GO AND look for trouble NO MORE
And the real trouble makers (the fulani herdsmen) will continue with trouble making, right?
These men were detained illegally for what they believed in, and they did not kill or harm anyone. They are allowed to go now because 2019 is around the corner, so that people will see him (Buhari) one who obeys court orders.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by AK481(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
2019 election strategy .
Buhari is deceiving himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Dareal90s:

A new country that the commander in chief ran away, so if Germany brings war to America its OK for Trump to run to Ghana, Why must Ojukwu run, y can't he fight against the Nigerian Army since he started the war? He must have been a hero if he waited and died with his ppl. I would have respected him. What a shame, now he is dead. You claim awolowo can't fight, Awo is not trained to fight war, he is a civilian that's y I don't really blame KANU, but I'll always mention his lack of respect for a whole nation nd cursing nd abusing of other tribes that doesn't have d same believe as his, that's where he fumbled.

You should read more of Nigeria's history. Ojukwu fought for 3 years at a time that no Yoruba man could fight for 3 seconds. Fighting for 3 years is no joke. No coward fights a war for 3 years against a much larger and better equiped opponent. Ojukwu never started a war, he declared a new country and went his way. It was Nigeria that come looking for Ojukwu and his people in East where they were enjoying their new country. Saying that Ojukwu should wait and die is stupid talk. The only people that would have favoured is Nigeria. By evading capture, Ojukwu cheated Nigeria out of perfect victory. Ojukwu is already a hero to his people, he was not looking to be a hero of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Xander85:

Where did you get this 'stealing women's cloth to run to Abidjan' story from? Ikemba handed over to Philip Effiong and got on a flight to Abidjan, so where did you get your story from....or are you swallowing the lie Igbo haters have been spreading just to try and diminish Ikembas' achievements and bring him down to the level of their two-faced, genocidal god?

I'm just going by his rhetoric. Ojukwu inspected a guard of honour and handed over to General Effiong at Uli Airport. The Lagos/Ibadan expressway media have told the same lie over and over again that Ojukwu dressed like a woman to escape despite the fact that some high profile people who were in Uli Airport that Night are still alive.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Xander85: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2018
MENELIK11:

Ikemba was the leader of his people, and Awo was the leader of his people....both capable of making decisions (whether good or bad) that affected the fortunes and lives of the people they led! Their 'professions' is besides the point!

Awo was leader of the Yoruba race to the extent that he could declare that if by omission or commission the Igbo were allowed to leave Nigeria, that the Yoruba wouldn't bother staying behind to discover just how miserable life with the fulani could be without the Igbos around....they were gonna leave as well! A man that could make such a statement without any prominent Yoruba challenging him was definitely the de-facto Yoruba leader....soldier or not! So i don't get where you're going with this 'soldier', 'lawyer' comment!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2018
So it is Kanu that is bringing that white white attire madness for them abi? Now we know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Paschy88(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69124449:
Dis guy wey dey up, wait make dem catch you dia or say.... 'ugliness kill u dia'!

Hahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by LZAA: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2018
magoo10:
Children of hate with their madman anthem will not like this.

God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by phase1: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Morbeta11:
Go home.... Puck your wives...... Love your children and trust not in the name of Nnamdi Kanu whose betray was one too many..

The news pain your muslim skull no be small but you know sabi how you wan take talk am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by phase1: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

grin....they are now ONE Nigeria proponents.

Koboko and Kuje beans help in brain factory reset grin

Just came from a 8 months ban myself for spanking Ps&Is.

#SayNOtoTribalism#
angry

Still better than the chest beater who stole women's clothes and shoes to run all the way to Abidjan without looking back at the 3 million worth of suya

The news pain this one no be small but him dey pretend with fake memes.

We can feel ya pain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by stagger: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu forgot about them and was trying to become the Emperor of the new Biafra. I hope they will consider their experience and learn their lessons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by obailala(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Na wa.. they just suffered these guys endlessly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by stagger: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

I'm just going by his rhetoric. [b]Ojukwu inspected a guard of honour and handed over to General Effiong at Uli Airport. [/b]The Lagos/Ibadan expressway media have told the same lie over and over again that Ojukwu dressed like a woman to escape despite the fact that some high profile people who were in Uli Airport that Night are still alive.

The bolded is a lie. I was neighbours with one of the officers in the final meeting before Ojukwu took off and the narrative he gave was totally different. The plane was bound for Sao Tome with refugees. Ojukwu's soldiers threw them all out and the plane was forced to carry him to Ivory Coast. Which guard of honor? Liars everywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
phase1:

The news pain this one no be small but him dey pretend with fake memes.

We can feel ya pain.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by phase1: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Antipob777:
See there ugly faces. I wonder why these terrorists were not hanged to death.

Useless fools. I'm sure they will never associate with Igbos again.

Criminals

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Are you created in God's Image or in an Idol's image?
cos i feel something is missing in you
gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by phase1: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
stagger:

[s]
The bolded is a lie. I was neighbours with one of the officers in the final meeting before Ojukwu took off and the narrative he gave was totally different. The plane was bound for Sao Tome with refugees. Ojukwu's soldiers threw them all out and the plane was forced to carry him to Ivory Coast. Which guard of honor? Liars everywhere[/s].

Oshogbo beer palour yarns! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by ibejichizzy: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2018
thebestprice:
These guys are really really ugly. They should now be peacefully remanded in an animal zoo. Because they look like Baboons and monkeys
Go n brush ur smelling anus called mouth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by RonJeremy: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Welcome home great soldiers..... The terrorist Buhari and his military can’t put us down. Biafra shall be free......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Dareal90s(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

You should read more of Nigeria's history. Ojukwu fought for 3 years at a time that no Yoruba man could fight for 3 seconds. Fighting for 3 years is no joke. No coward fights a war for 3 years against a much larger and better equiped opponent. Ojukwu never started a war, he declared a new country and went his way. It was Nigeria that come looking for Ojukwu and his people in East where they were enjoying their new country. Saying that Ojukwu should wait and die is stupid talk. The only people that would have favoured is Nigeria. By evading capture, Ojukwu cheated Nigeria out of perfect victory. Ojukwu is already a hero to his people, he was not looking to be a hero of Nigerians
Yoruba's don't fight a stupid fight, we reason well, have agreement, everything is not war, something you sit down and solve amicably, that's the effect of education on Yoruba's we don't waste our lives on something that is not achievable, How on earth can you just declare a country, where is that done? Our founding fathers has an agreement which brought about Nigeria, you nw went ahead to form a country inside a country, guy that's treason, Ojukwu is a traitor, am sure if you ppl knw more about law nd orderliness you won't support him, at d end after wasting d lives of Igbo's he came back to dine with this so called political thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
People are there celebrating their freedom while some idiots here are fighting themselves over it and for the umpteenth time it’s gonna end up in another Nairaland tribal war.

Rubbish!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Codefendants Are Out Of Kuje Prison (photos) by MENELIK11: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Oh Awolowo was a trained Lawyer? Yet, the so called "father of the Yoruba nation" knew that the Caliphate came to Yoruba land and slaughtered the Yoruba Governor, LT Col Fajuyi like a Chicken. What did he do? He went to become a servant of Gowon, his son's age mate.

As an Igbo man, I would rather Ojukwu fought for 3 years, failed and ran away than to take such disgraceful cowardly route Awolowo took. Before anyone reduces me to a slave, I will fight first than to readily surrender like a coward like Awolowo

This is an intellectual discourse, lets choose our words correctly. Why did you start with the slaughtering by the Jihadist in July 1966? The Osus slaughtered first in January 1966. why did you not point out that including the religious affiliation of the blood thirsty Osus?
Awolowo was part of the then government of Nigeria and the civil war was between Nigeria and Biafra not Yoruba + Hausa Vs Igbo. Leadership is not by age and I know you know that the current French President will have people older than him serving under him as president that is not peculiar to Awolowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.