Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

OOU 2018 Cut-off Mark, Registration & Post-utme Form Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU 2018 Cut-off Mark, Registration & Post-utme Form Details (431 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OOU 2018 Cut-off Mark, Registration & Post-utme Form Details by mazaguyh: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2018
OOU 2018 Cut-off mark, Registration & Post-UTME Form Details
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(OOU) wishes to notify all candidates who took part in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination and made Olabisi Onabanjo University their institution of choice and met the expected cut off mark for the degree program of the institution that the admission screening form into the institution is now on sale.

OOU 2018 Cut-off Mark
The institution’s cut-off mark is pegged at 180

PRICE OF OOU POST-UTME FORM
Qualified and interested candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of only two thousand naira ₦2,000.000

See details here...>>>http://www.infomaza.com/oou-cut-off-mark

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Advice On The Best Schools For Conversion Of HND To Bsc / Prof. Debo Adeyewa On The Cover Of Academia Celebtities Magazine / LASU Admission List Is Out – (UTME/DE) | See Details!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.