Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,972 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

“every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba (484 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba by jennifermahan(f): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Annie Idibia has confessed that every other men she dated before her husband, 2baba was just a distraction.

The mother of two made this confession while responding to questions from her fans earlier this morning.

According to Annie who is obviously obsessed and totally in love with her husband, if given the opportunity, there is still no man she would rather be with, every other man was just a distraction.

She vividly recalled their first meeting and how strong the attraction was even before they spoke a word.

During the days of Tuface’s ‘distractions’ and confusions before finally settling for his true love, Annie reportedly mingled and dated other guys but of course her heart was always with Innocent Idibia until that day he went on one knee and made everything right!

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/every-other-man-i-dated-was-a-distraction-annie-idibia-talks-about-loving-2baba/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: “every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2018
What will u say b4...

Re: “every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba by nobone(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
i hear u DISTRACTION it is.......wen a fyn guy comes ur way and deceives u, dats wen we will remind u of d DISTRACTION u just said
Re: “every Other Man I Dated Was A Distraction” – Annie Idibia Talks About 2baba by jennifermahan(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Nigerian Lady Caught On Camera Stealing Party Meats In Sweden / "The Love Of My Life" - Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Girlfriend, Chioma / 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.