Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

2face Is The Only Man I Have Loved All My Life – Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is The Only Man I Have Loved All My Life – Annie Idibia (541 Views)

Meet The Only Lagos Big Boy Who Is Loved All Round By Law Enforcement Agents / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Is The Only Man I Have Loved All My Life – Annie Idibia by Faithway10: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress, Annie Idibia has revealed that every other man she dated was a distraction, that her husband, 2Face is her only true love.

The mother of two said this while responding to questions from her fans earlier this morning.

Annie and 2Face have been together for a very long time and they even had a daughter together before they got married.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/2face-is-the-only-man-i-have-loved-all-my-life-annie-idibia.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 2face Is The Only Man I Have Loved All My Life – Annie Idibia by Patrick33(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's the same thing shouting "Mercedes or nothing".. if them give you small Toyota pencil light... You go declare for Toyota.. we know this things aunty.
Re: 2face Is The Only Man I Have Loved All My Life – Annie Idibia by akprosperblog(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
OK. noted. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Davido Performance At Wireless Festival 2018 / Photos From Mimi Orjiekwe Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy Gets 2018 Range Rover Gift From Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.