Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,467 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC (30582 Views)

More Photos Of Youth March For Bola Tinubu In Osun / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peace Ambassadors Agency Advocates For 1 Million Youth Participation In the Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
3 million kor? Who count them?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Opinionated: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kano is a Buhari city now.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by honestivo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Youth of this country would not learn ,after 2019 there value would be zero
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by forayfleo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Why?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by computer0810(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
aolawale025:
Paid protest
paid comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Butterflyleo: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
3 million? shocked shocked shocked

Buharis supporters have got no chill grin

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
R-APC

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 9jaown(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nbote:
Kano youths know their left from their right? Even if it's a cow dats presented they'll still come out to chant "Sai nama".
I am sure more than 99% of dem have no idea what's going on in APC or what R-APC means or stands for.. A bottle of codeine and some pills of tramadol is enof for dem to chant anything u want

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by 12Monkeys: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
justtoodark:

and if buhari is elected again...what you wan do...?

the only way buhari will not be reelected again is when the miliary take over....then democracy is over anyways....

I know this is what the APC bastards in Aso Rock are considering as Plan B after they and their hypocritical goat President are rejected at the polls.

APC is synonymous to that harlot from the mythology of Solomon who will rather see the baby cut in half than returned to its true mother.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Butterflyleo: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I ASSURE YOU THIS IS HIS LAST TENURE

Wake up when you are done dreaming. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by EMERITUS85(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
picture?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by IbnAbdullah1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I ASSURE YOU THIS IS HIS LAST TENURE

You always talk as if you are God.
I don't blame you though,when some simpletons are always here to back you up with likes thinking you making any sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by pssnlimited4all: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
How can people be this backward? What is their reason for the protests? It is now by force to remain in APC? I pity for this country.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Lomprico2: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
madridguy:
Heart attack news for some people grin

How is it heart attack?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by donbachi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who did the head count?
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by jrusky(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thrash thrash thrash very boring post.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by akosh005: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-million-youth-march-in-kano-to-counter-r-apc-259591.html
If 3 million youth can protest in kano state alone....how many youth are being employed by the govt among them. They are not marching for lack of social amenities etc. Hmmmmm, if APC still rule dis country beyond 2019.........

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by forayfleo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Let me come and be going for dis quarrel quarrel friends in Nairaland.
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SirLakes: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
I give up

Lazy youths full naija undecided
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
...i think this election will be decided very much in the North West and North Central....
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
m784n:
Where is PigNamdi Cownu?

Lol..try again!
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by justtoodark: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You people are planning to announce false results and Damn the consequences but you must fail trust me ..I already know the outcome of the next election and who will eventually be sworn in and it's not Buhari even though he might initially refuse to concede but international pressure will be too much and he will back down

you are loosing it oooo...

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by iloveyou82(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
These people don't want to agree that end of the road has come for boss and his sectarianist agenda ... Nigeria is bigger than any mad man or bigot..God bless Nigeria
only one state is more than all the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Just imaging, only kano, 3m patriotic Nigerians.

And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra cannot boast of 1m vote from their region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Angelparadise:

All you ass lickers of Fulani blood thirsty almijiris that refuse to tell the truth to your illiterate god that the wrath of God Almighty will be up on you zombies and their sponsors . May the prayers of those the blood thirsty Fulani terrorists killed their people come upon you and your family and generation. Jonathan was voted out became of boko haram and killers but your demonic evil self don't want buhari to be voted out or even tell him the killings is getting too much till your family is wipe out and only u enjoy the selfish gains buhari your god will give u.
Another yabaLeft patient on the run
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Moukandjo: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
12Monkeys:
[s][/s]

I know for a fact that Kwankwaso was elected twice under the PDP platform and that Kano had been voting PDP also as Senators/Reps.
You lying IPIGs should stop being deluded & tell yourself the truth for once!
Buhari has been winning presidential elections in Kano ever since! He defeated your incumbent PDP in 2011 with a 6 month old CPC!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by iloveyou82(f): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
pssnlimited4all:
How can people be this backward? What is their reason for the protests? It is now by force to remain in APC? I pity for this country.
to ensure kwakwasiya is dead in kano.

1 Like

Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by LockDown69(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
nah wash!
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by SpartanJ: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm 3 million youths
~500,000 "likely attackers/Thugs"
<10,000 policemen in Kano state.
One policeman to ~ 50 attackers
Businesses at risk of been looted
Christians including Muslims at risk of an eminent attack
Probably the killer Herdsmen have called for an urgent meeting to discuss a way in.
Its will be safe if the approval for the protest is withdrawn.
May God will protect and guide us. Amen
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by Aare2050(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Instead of them to be making money online.

Check my signature and thank ME later
Re: 3 Million-youth March In Kano To Counter R-APC by ahiboilandgas: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ndonu101:
If they like let 100 million march

PDP never won in Kano

Kano alone can’t decide for the whole Nigeria
kano is 15 percent of the entire wining votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) / Kwankwaso Is Working For Tinubu- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.