Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges (44453 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Enough evidence to prosecute for assault and defamation of character .
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Kennyoloyede(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
smiley smiley

Nawa ooo

Check my signature
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
ojlifa:
It is time the Lagos police commissioner do the needful,just as he has been arresting police officers to bring them to line with best standard,it is equally nice he bring the citizen to best standards,the young lady should be fished out arrested and placed before the court for assaulting an officer of the law .that is how it is done in developed countries

Your head nor correct slowpoke. Did you see her slap the officer abi you dey drunk? Secondly, which sars or police officer them done arraigne to court?
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Akorkor(f): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is how those empty slay queens spoil Nigeria with their lawless behavior and they will blame it on government. We should all check ourselves as an individual in this country. We have a long way to go in being law abiding citizen. Phew, what a stubborn people living in unlawful country
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by usebog: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Speechless
So unclear
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
phreakabitoo:

Look at this imbecilic son of the autistic village drunk, trying to talk to me?
Would you crawl back to your flea infested half room/toilet and palour before I make minced meat of what's left of your miserable poverty ridden life. I blame your father for wasting what was supposed to be your school fees, in his quest to find happiness at the bottom of beer bottles. Now go stew in your rancid filth as you once were.
Where is the dilector?
How is life in your red mud potorpotor republic you useless woman?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by phreakabitoo: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
m784n:
Where is the dilector?
How is life in your red mud potorpotor republic you useless woman?

Lmao. This is the most you could muster?
Fucking pauper!
Crawl back to your hole. Poverty stricken garri drinker. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Xisnin(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
ifymadu:
I knew she was lying all along, I know her type. The police should arrest and charge her for falsely inciting the public against the state and whatever the law can accommodate. And to think that one ignorant person that calls him or herself xisnin was here tackling me in her defense.

Where in the video did she slap the officer? The video actually supports the girl’s story. The officer didn’t like to be filmed but he was doing his own filming. Who will be doing the right thing and be afraid of being filmed?
But like other lazy thinkers you didn’t bother to watch the video nor read the cooked up story attached.
All I see is a drowning man clutching to whatever lifeguard he can find.
Giving the recent events, no officer want to be captured on camera giving police a bad name.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Justcards: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
deebrain:
Later this excuse of a thing will date a man or get married and start a feminist nonsense.

May God help anyone that marries this idiot

Na only one mumu foreigner fit marry this one. No Naija Man go try am na. Abi when you look at her don't you see drugs like marijuana, codeine, refnol, tramadol and cocaine written all over her? She is a walking corpse.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by zicoraads: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pocohantas, come and see your slayqueen sister. grin tongue
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by CDCEO001: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Daboomb:

There are too sides to the bolded.
First, l think we shoudl encourage TRUTH, through recording of information for evidential use. So, in that sense, l wills ay it is right ot record events.
But what most Nigerians dont know is that there are laws/rules CONTROLLING the way and manner you can record in public, depending on what you are recording.

a) Are you recording YOURSELF?
b) Are you recording A CROWD? (where no one in particular is targetted)
c) Are you recording a A PARTICULAR PERSON?

In all three situations, the RULES guiding them are different and if you are not careful, you can even get into serious trouble (invasion or violation of privacy), if you dont do it properly by following the rules applicable.

Now, to the case of the Policeman, he is a Public Officer of the law and l see no reason why he shoudl be worried over 'his public actions' being recorded. I suspect he was just uneasy, having being 'cowed' by the woman (You know Niaja Police dey fear Big men and Big women grin ), he just was not very comfortable with his image being put on the internet. I dont think it was becaus ehe did anything wrong and WITNESSES present have corroborated that position and even the Video the woman recorded after snatching the person's phone further butress this assertion).

But looking at the video, it is EVIDENT that the woman did lash out at the officer. So that explains the slap.
It is also evident that she seized his phone, to prevent him from having evidence of the job he was doing! Why is that?
it is also evident that she was trying to implicate him by lying that he was at first "TOUCHING ME", and then that changed to "HITTING ME" when we can all see in the video that nothing like that was happeneing! So, from day one, her evidence is already tainted with lies.

Honestly, the woman needs to be prosecuted in a law court to serve as a deterrent to others.
Breaking the law and then assaulting a uniformed officer is a serious crime, not minding whether you are a celebrity, a rich person or the daughter of the Chief Judge of the federation
Thanks for the explanations.
The woman might be wrong and probably trying to record the video when it will favour her....maybe, I don't know.
I think the officer was wrong too, for opening her car trying to take her phone to delete the recorded video, I don't think it was necessary.
That means she is recording from inside her car.
I think we should be free to record police officers when interacting with us.

I think the police should provide a body camera for the police officers too, and in a way they cannot tamper with the video.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
If only there is a working cctv camera in our roads, all those useless oloshos looking for public sympathy will be shamed
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by icedbreez(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
That girl is disgraceful. Not for the altercation but for rushing to social media to lie.
Those lies could have ended this officer's means of livelihood.
Dangerous girl.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Maxsunnyblack: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olosho nobi work, na only shawl go react that way, God help you say nobi man wen get obi oku, ur ear for hear arabic, idiot
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by lonlytroy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
fuckerstard:
You don shoot urself for leg, stupid biatch. fapson persin

You violate traffic rule, instead make you just beg jejely and lie say you get emergency.

According to LASG traffic law, she suppose go jail for 3 years straight up, then another 5 years for assaulting a police officer..

Olosho wen dey natch politicians no dey go crench
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by greatbuc(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Koolking:
What is wrong with all these bloggers and instagram trolls. Is it by force to upload ambiguous video on social media?

The video proved nothing. In fact the video posted is useless in this case.

If the girl lied to the public, she should be prosecuted to serve as deterrent to other mischievous girls. The case of one fapson and taxify driver on rape came to mind
the man that drove the car those FRSC officers caught is now in court defending his actions.. You will pity him because his job is at risk plus confirmed jail time.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by milemimi93(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ho.e gon be ho.e so I couldn't trust Korra...
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by ifymadu: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Where in the video did she slap the officer? The video actually supports the girl’s story. The officer didn’t like to be filmed but he was doing his own filming. Who will be doing the right thing and be afraid of being filmed?
But like other lazy thinkers you didn’t bother to watch the video nor read the cooked up story attached.
All I see is a drowning man clutching to whatever lifeguard he can find.
Giving the recent events, no officer want to be captured on camera giving police a bad name.
Now I know your type, come back when you’ve had a meal in that empty stomach. Worthless brainless individual.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Stupid naija whorr.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Smartii(m): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2018
So fortunate she was not shot, try it at night, you'd be long gone. Whenever any lady accuses any One, we need to carry out deep analysis because Just as money, female rule the world and could swing things easily under any situation to their favor. That was how a female assaulted a road safety officer then and hit him on his head with her heel.some Ladies are Just pathetically thoughtless, desperate and extreme only to make things go their way.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by unadeymadkwa: 3:29am On Jul 07, 2018
In as much as I don't support violence and I know all this sluts queens can lie. . I still say f*ck the popo
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by ayitasitis(m): 5:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Oh good Lord, with this character, this lady will make someone’s ex-wife one day. Well, if she’s not already.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by melaninpop: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2018
gillsway:

Did you watch the video? Did listen carefully to the voices in the background?

Not supporting anyone but I was hearing why you touch me
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by innocential3032(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
na wa for slay queens them o
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by ojlifa: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
you never travel ,so you do not know better,i sew her hit the camera that alone is enough for her to get shot in the united states,in south america ordinary insult with mouth on a police officer would get you before a judge.so you people better know what is right

michael142:

Your head nor correct slowpoke. Did you see her slap the officer abi you dey drunk? Secondly, which sars or police officer them done arraigne to court?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by pacifust058(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Tomorrow she go dey post#EndSars, stupid bitch
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by ostirich(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
the truth is that if the revese was the case now the man will be already in jail.

now this suppose to be where you will see feminists but no you wont see them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoma Is Engaged To Prince Allison (Photo, Video) / Bimbo Success Weds Oscar In Lagos (photo / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.