Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Real Are Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Real Are Nairalanders? (572 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / If The Average Income In Nigeria Is $1 A Day, Are Nairalanders Rich Or What? / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Are Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
I read posts and replies on Nairaland daily especially the romance section and i noticed that most of us Nairalanders are not real. We lie virtully about our status, where we reside (country) and lots more. I'm not trying to be 'holier than thou' but its high time we discussed this. Most of us must have been reading some fishy posts and so on, i guess its time to get it off. But if u know u've not lied here before, then u can cast the stone.
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by daylae(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
em. . .em quite real.
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by googles: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
Duh !!! it s'posed to be a faceless forum besides if pple dont lie and peddle stories why the heck would pple join ?

the stories and falsehood is the fun in NL at least for me o. . . reading all the stories and the characters her on NL cracks me up biggerly

and wats more they are giving me ideas to be a nollywood producer cheesy
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by lallafati(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
googles:

Duh !!! it s'posed to be a faceless forum besides if pple dont lie and peddle stories why the heck would pple join ?

the stories and falsehood is the fun in NL at least for me o. . . reading all the stories and the characters her on NL cracks me up biggerly

and wats more they are giving me ideas to be a nollywood producer cheesy

grin grin LOL indeed, countless perfect scenarios, some of them should get some inspiration from here lol.
Never lied here before, who is ready for my stone?
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by MissyB1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Topic has been discussed a million times.

We're not real . . . .That's what You wanno hear/read, right? undecided

I'm a fat old grandma claiming to be sweet 16 on NL
I'm in Iyekorionmwon while ma location says America
I've been married 5 times, yet, I claim to be a virgin

Dude, add to the list and let peace reign. You'll never meet a good number of  NLanders. . . . . . Why worry Your head about who's being fake or real? undecided undecided
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by Pweety4me(f): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
How can we be real when we r just different personalites & characters on d net?
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by violent(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2010
Missy B:

Dude, add to the list and let peace reign. You'll never meet a good number of  NLanders. . . . . . Why worry Your head about who's being fake or real? undecided undecided

spot on!
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by iice(f): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2010
Missy B:

The end
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by eridah2007(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
^ hahahahah !!
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by spicyhoney(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Me, am very real and I have two FB friends that i met through NL so even though i have not met them physically, i have seen their pics and got to know more abt them through FB and I think their posts could actually be real for the personalities on FB.

Like in most situations in life, u find those are real and those are not and those that are a little real. U just do ur thing, have fun and dnt give a care as long u re for real.
Re: How Real Are Nairalanders? by tpia5: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2014
not very.

most are simply here to drive traffic and do some criminal stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Fractional Ownership/sales Of Flats / Potency Vs Madukaele / Hot Vacancy(any Informatin On Someone That Can Speak Portuguese Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.