Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,875 members, 7,952,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Yoran Van Da Sloot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoran Van Da Sloot (628 Views)

Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Jean Claude-Van Damme/Jason Statham: Who Does The 360 Karate Kick Better? / Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoran Van Da Sloot by newintexas: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
For those following the story, I just can't wrap my brains around this guy, Five years ago, he was accused of killing Natalie Holloway, Now he has confessed to killing another girl in Peru. This is bad enough, but to think that he was trying to extort money from the first victim's mother, in hopes of revealing to her how he killed her and where he buried her is just mind bugling. Can any human really sink this low. As a mother of three children, I have tried to imagine what this woman must be going through in the hand of this monster. My questions is Did God really create him or is he a devil incarnate, Is anyone as shocked as I am?
Re: Yoran Van Da Sloot by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2010
^^^^^he is an evil person, especially when you listen to the reason he gave as to why he even killed the second gal.
as for the extortion bit, i still dont understand why the FBI paid him 25K if they didnt have a tight case to arrest the SOB. . . . . . in fact i partly blame THEM for giving him the money (therefore opportunity) to travel to South America and kill another gal!

(1) (Reply)

Tv Station Licensce / I Need Auditions Information / Who Is Watching Roswell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.