Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (33701 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. / Thugs From Lokoja Are On Their Way To Destroy My Home - Dino Melaye Cries Out / FFK: Welcome Home Dino, It Is Not Good Enough To Say That You Are Leaving Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by freeze001(f): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Guestlander:
It was never about the people but himself.

How about when he moved from PDP to APC? Did u make this 'solemn declaration' when that happened?
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Ziggylady(f): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Dino the clown
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by badjack(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Dino is just confused. Was it not the same PDP where he was beaten up and chased out of the house?
The issue with Dino is that he does not understand the difference between activism and politicking. You can't mix them together. He will still have issues in his PDP. May be it will "SDP my home" as his new song. Let him chose which side to be. Whether it is politics or activism. They cannot mix together , not in Nigeria or anywhere on earth. I am out. Dino grow up.

1 Like

Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by brutal1(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
pdp should give this guy kogi governorship ticket
he'll deal with evil Yahaya
because
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
Igbokwe is a goat
laureata is a prostitute
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee
kiss the truth
cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu grin
what are you ?
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by emmie14: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2018
chiboyo:
This guy is a certified lunatic!
Why?
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Amdoyin(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Naija...
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Amdoyin(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2018
brutal1:
what are you ?
don't you check his name?
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Amdoyin(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
badjack:
Dino is just confused. Was it not the same PDP where he was beaten up and chased out of the house?
The issue with Dino is that he does not understand the difference between activism and politicking. You can't mix them together. He will still have issues in his PDP. May be it will "SDP my home" as his new song. Let him chose which side to be. Whether it is politics or activism. They cannot mix together , not in Nigeria or anywhere on earth. I am out. Dino grow up.
exactly my thought
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
freeze001:

And this, right here, is the crux of the matter. Will the same tactic work or is d weapon now too blunt to deliver the goods?
Honestly speaking ,it may not. This man will not go out easily even if he loses. Many things will happen,we may likely see an inconclusive election
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by justinalumbi: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2018
God bless you sir more grace to you sir
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by newsnjobs(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
famology:
This is too childish now! Imagine this is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. I just tire for this country.

Is it more childish than Obasanjo tearing his PDP membership card to support APC back then in 2015?
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Awoleesu(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2018
INFANTILE!
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by teepain: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2018
TheAngry1:
This nincompoop is a Senator of the Federal Republic! This is the ideeeot that Kogi people refused to recall because of N1000 bribe abi? Believe me, Nigeria and Nigerians deserve the leadership we have...

You can say that again!
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by ardrockltd(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
his village witch strong
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by famology(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
newsnjobs:

Is it more childish than Obasanjo tearing his PDP membership card to support APC back then in 2015?
what's this one saying?what's childish is childish, whether obasanjo or dino.
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by godquality: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
pdp should give this guy kogi governorship ticket
he'll deal with evil Yahaya
because
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Rochas is a crook
oyegun is a vulture
Igbokwe is a goat
laureata is a prostitute
garba shehu is a garbage
adesina is an imbecilee
kiss the truth
cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu grin
This guy you be kolo. grin grin cheesy cheesy
I don kiss the truth.
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Redhot111(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
nely:
Nigerian politicians worst than prostitutes, jumping from one party to another...
they where prostitutes wen the jumped into APC.,they are still jumping out as prostitutes. So kini big deal? Na now you know say jumping na prostitution? Let dem keep out of that sinking ship called APC
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hypocrite.
As if he won't leave again if his interest isn't protected.
All Naija politicians disgust me. sad

Those supporting and cheering for them are more disgusting.
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairalandfreak:
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Dino-Melaye-NL-616x330.jpg[/img]
Dino Melaye
Senator Dino Melaye, who is representing Kogi West Senatorial district on the banner of all Progressives Congress might have decamped to the People’s Democratic Party.

Melaye who mocked the ruling APC in a recent video where he described the party as ”scatter scatter and Jaga Jaga.”, has described the PDP as his home in a new video.

The video released by the Melaye was tagged "Bye bye to jati jati.", In the video Melaye is heard singing " Oh my home, oh my home, when shall I see my home PDP, when shall I see my PDP I will never forget my home, APC suffer me of o when shall I see my PDP I will never forget my home.

Senator Dino Melaye's decamping is coming at a time the new Peoples Democratic Party, nPDP, faction of APC transformed into reformed APC, rAPC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpsX3tS1GEs&feature=youtu.be

Watch Video Here

SOURCE: https://www./2018/07/06/bye-bye-to-jati-jati-senator-dino-melaye-decamped-from-apc/

Dino collect Heineken.

Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by godofuck231: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
keep coming, just focus kogi governorship position awaits you
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by saltoasis: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
From the tussle between Dino and yahaya, I knew all along that there was no way yahaya was going to give dino senatorial district ticket in the first place.

The smart move for Dino was to decamp to pdp.
Re: Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) by Flashh: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
In reverse of my previous comment; these people don't people don't know what party to stay. Bunch of confused hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election / Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.