Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi (3348 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
I am 100% sure tithe collection wouldn't be there (though you didn't invent that)

Reminds me of a pal who got cerebral malaria in medical school and start having mental issues.

Scripts were being distributed in a very major exam when he stood up to submit shocked

His dad was a Deeper Life senior pastor yet he was fvcking gals and living large. When he was eventually kicked out of med school, his family was shocked at the array of modern electronics he had....

The End
Tithe will not be scrapped at all.
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2018
That message is old Mr poster
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Those doctrines had keep that church in check for long. It has help in shaping the church that it is a mirror to the society.
The founder of the church himself wouldn't have said he will cancel the DOCTRINES if the holy spirit is pleased with the "added" doctrines. Moreover if he is cancelling them now is that not proof that he only used the so called doctrines to achieve something unusual? Na wa o, thief they confess you dey talk say wetin hin thief suppose to be stolen undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
The founder of the church himself wouldn't have said he will cancel the DOCTRINES if the holy spirit is pleased with the "added" doctrines. Moreover if he is cancelling them now is that not proof that he only used the so called doctrines to achieve something unusual? Na wa o, thief they confess you dey talk say wetin hin thief suppose to be stolen undecided undecided undecided
Those doctrines brought sanity to that church. Yes they may be strict but it goes a long way to checkmate people. Let me ask you this question. Is the holy spirit that tells a pastor how to conduct wedding ceremony?
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Those doctrines brought sanity to that church. Yes they may be strict but it goes a long way to checkmate people. Let me ask you this question. Is the holy spirit that tells a pastor how to conduct wedding ceremony?
HOLY SPIRIT Genesis 2:24 Matthew 19:5 Ephesians 5:31John 2:1-11 Our Lord Jesus attended a wedding ceremony,and performed His first miracle there to SUPPORT it,so YES it has become mandatory for Christians to arrange,hold and conduct a wedding ceremony!
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by gwama: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Thus cults are born by manipulating the Bible, creating false doctrines that are not biblical, washing the brains of believers into thinking that these doctrines are biblical. All Christians must read and understand the Bible, so as not to be indoctrinated by false doctrine. Daddy Freezy is in the truth. It is because Kumuyi is nearing the end of his life that he is relapsing for fear of the last judgment. How many fellowers of his faithful deceived all along his ministry angry angry angry
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2018
johnnyvid:

Before I Die, I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up, I Created them, They Were Not From The Scriptures– Pastor Kumuyi. Watch the full video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTBjeXqj3k

Where in this videoclip did Pastor Kumuyi say what you posted up there? Is it the dire state of economy that does not allow people to afford mb data to watch the video clip or that the education system in the country is so bad that makes it impossible for folks to understand and analyse what is being said or is it just the sinful state of our people who hate to listen and assimilate anything that stands for the truth? May God help this generation that has gone pear shaped.

cc: adewumiopeyemi, beautygboel, Gchuka, TollaEstate, Khd95, Naijawebmaster, princeade86, LexngtonSteele, hisgrace090, NOETHNICITY, johnnyvid, redsun, allanphash7, Lukuluku69, Riofidelio, gwama

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:

Helloooo are you the person who will defend the antichrist? Kumuyi publicly said "doctrines" not "administration" abi you wan tell us say Kumuyi no sabi wetin hin dey talk?

Were you there when he said he will removes "doctrines"? Did you hear him mention the removal of doctrines in the videoclip? and that's if you've got enough data to watch it. If the answer to the above questions is in the negative why then did you so boldly assert that Pastor Kumuyi said he would remove doctrines? undecided

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut up!

Is English difficult? I wouldn't have used any harsh word till you mentioned freeze.

Every church have their Administrative arm for smooth operations.

Even the early apostles had...

He set up some institutions that would help guide, remind the church (people inside the building) about the final aim of getting to heaven.

But as it happens in some circles, some administrators are going overboard with it and doing things not required, frustrating members like he mentioned the Marriage committee...

Those are things he said he would destroy.

When people now fear Marriage committee more than they fear God, you know that something is wrong.

He wants people to use God as a benchmark for making certain decisions in life, not really "what will my pastor or marriage committee say"

What does Daddy Freeze has to say in this issue now?

These disciples of Daddy Freeze would not understand it, their minds are already made up please don't confuse them with the truth. cool

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

They are not doctrines sir, but Church administration e.g the Marriage Committee. The pastor established them for the smooth running of the Church and for the ease of the members but are being abused by some of his lieutenants.

The goats would not understand what is meant for the sheep but we don't mind sharing it with them. smiley

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Those doctrines had keep that church in check for long. It has help in shaping the church that it is a mirror to the society.

Pastor Kumuyi once likened it to ambassadors to other countries who carry out the policies of the country they represent abroad.
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Were you there when he said he will removes "doctrines"? Did you hear him mention the removal of doctrines in the videoclip? and that's if you've got enough data to watch it. If the answer to the above questions is in the negative why then did you so boldly assert that Pastor Kumuyi said he would remove doctrines? undecided
My friend these people are not REAL Christians, they have been teaching people the traditions of men as doctrines for so long and they knew it very well. So it's his conscience that is disturbing him now because he knew Christ won't welcome deceivers in His kingdom,that is why he is stylishly confessing his sins in the public. If he said REMOVE please is it what God ask him to teach people that he wants to remove now or the traditions of men he added to deceive his gullible followers? And don't bother about my status because i'm an ordained minister and preacher of the Bible NOT AN ATHEIST!
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:

My friend these people are not REAL Christians, they have been teaching people the traditions of men as doctrines for so long and they knew it very well. So it's his conscience that is disturbing him now because he knew Christ won't welcome deceivers in His kingdom,that is why he is stylishly confessing his sins in the public. If he said REMOVE please is it what God ask him to teach people that he wants to remove now or the traditions of men he added to deceive his gullible followers? And don't bother about my status because i'm an ordained minister and preacher of the Bible NOT AN ATHEIST!

The same could equally apply to you. If you are an ordained minister as you claim to be you should know the difference between traditions of men and church administration but I doubt you know the difference. Jesus said that if you are a lover of the truth you will be able to discern the truth whenever it is being taught. So my admonition to you is to feed on the sincere milk of the word of God and then move on to strong meat which will enable you discern between good and evil.
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The same could equally apply to you. If you are an ordained minister as you claim to be you should know the difference between traditions of men and church administration but I doubt you know the difference. Jesus said that if you are a lover of the truth you will be able to discern the truth whenever it is being taught. So my admonition to you is to feed on the sincere milk of the word of God and then move on to strong meat which will enable you discern between good and evil.
There are so many comments of Jesus that you can consider to know that these ones are FAKE! But if you meet someone showing you from you Bible,their long time man~made traditions would have blurred your power of discernment to the extent that you won't agree anymore even after reading what JESUS said plainly, instead your next question will be "which church do you attend?"
Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:

There are so many comments of Jesus that you can consider to know that these ones are FAKE! But if you meet someone showing you from you Bible,their long time man~made traditions would have blurred your power of discernment to the extent that you won't agree anymore even after reading what JESUS said plainly, instead your next question will be "which church do you attend?"

You still need to feed on the sincere milk of the word of God as I can see that you can barely discern between the tradition of man and church tradition. I wonder what you teach your followers if you can barely see the light. undecided

Re: Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You still need to feed on the sincere milk of the word of God as I can see that you can barely discern between the tradition of man and church tradition. I wonder what you teach your followers if you can barely see the light. undecided
Jesus commissioned a preaching and teaching program,many people heard and followed Him but no one is to gather followers for himself that's why Jesus chose 12 men to control the affairs of the Church worldwide,whoever is not under the supervision of these men Jesus won't recognise such a person! Today, that organization has gotten to over 8,000,000 zealous preachers across the globe so i'm just one of them. We have elders(Bishops) and ministerial servants(deacons) but they must not go about labelling themselves with titles because the Master,Lord and King warned us never to be called titled men in religion e.g Rabbi or Pastor which simple means "teacher in the faith" Matthew 23:8 So there are many other traditions of men added to religion today that's why i said Kumuyi widely known as "Pastor Kumuyi" and so many others are NOT a Christians! They're just using the titles as a cover, TRUE Christians don't go about with religious titles because we're all brothers,you can only identify us by our faith and conduct not by our RELIGIOUS titles wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked God Or Powerless God / How Would Jesus Deal With A Muslim & Mohammed Deal With A Christian? / The Truth of God (video) Pastor Gino Jennings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.