Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Are The Major Problems That We As Punters Face Which Makes Us Lose? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are The Major Problems That We As Punters Face Which Makes Us Lose? (311 Views)

You Come To Our Country, You Know What Makes Us Angry And You Do It - Qatari / Diego Simeone: Lack Of Squad Depth Made Us Lose 2-0 To Espanyol / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Major Problems That We As Punters Face Which Makes Us Lose? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Come in.
Let's indulge in a huge mental intercourse.
We punt to win, not lose.
Nevertheless, it seems the more we punt, the greater our loss.
The world cup is almost reaching it's climax and I can bet my two testicles that so much billions of naira have gone down the drain.
What about the various losses recorded by punters after staking week-in-week-out on the leagues across europe.

Let's take a quick look at some reasons we lose and discuss/offer suggestions, opinions, advice on how we will win more than we lose.

Some reasons punters lose includes:
(1) GREED;
(2) BAD LUCK;
(3) SHALLOW OR NO ANALYSIS ON MATCH EVENTS;
(4) FEAR FACTOR;
(5) LACK OF CO-ORDINATION;
(6) POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT;

---

Which of these relates to the problem(s) you have that makes you lose.

Kindly help one another.

WE MUST WIN BIG.

(1) (Reply)

Okpotu Joins Moroccan Club DHJ On Three Year- Deal / Breaking: Ambode Recues 50 Stranded Nigerians In Russia / [VIDEO] Nigeria Coach Salisu Yusuf Caught Taking Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.