Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,512 members, 7,888,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) (544 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by Isabitalk(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2018
One of our readers recently sent us a mail which she titled "How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper?"
below is what she sent :

I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much. He easily get annoyed over little things. One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused. Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

SOLUTION

NB : THIS IS A PIECE ON HIW TO LIVE WITH A SHORT-TEMPERED PARTNER

I know, dealing with a short-tempered partner is very difficult. However, one golden rule that we can all follow is SHUT UP. Yes, we need to shut up during such situation because if we start talking, then things are only going to get worse. If you won’t talk back, who are they going to argue with? Themselves? While sometimes it works, there are times we need more than this strategy to survive in intense situations. So next time your hot-tempered boyfriend won’t shut up and won’t even listen to you; can try doing following things-

1. As said before, shut up:

.net/ I know usually, girls are known to shout but when men are not innocent either. So just like you expect your man to listen to you while you shout; he also expects you to shut up listen to him as well. Make sure you don’t like as if you are ignoring him; that is going to make thing worse.

2. Be extremely patient:

.net/ Strength is having the patience to control your anger and shows the patience that is needed in these situations. I understand your need to defend yourself but realize that he is angry and it is a no-win situation. It is better to wait for him to cool down and then put your point in fro........

Read more at: https://www.khorgist.com/2018/07/how-can-i-control-my-boyfriends-temper.html

1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
This is total crap...why can't he changed and work on his annoyance
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
This is total crap...why can't he changed and work on his annoyance...Why must u Shut up always...Sometimes its healthy for couples to argue/fight on their differences before coming to an understanding...Why would you wanna stay in a relationship where the guy is stubborn and allergic to corrections?? Why will u remain in a relationship you have no say

Ogbeni look for Napep and move ahead
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by damtan(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Being short tempered is a big issue especially when it's highly uncontrollable. I agree "shut up" might be okay but the problem with ladies is "shutting up might be a difficult thing to do". Their mouths dey always run like tap water.
It takes two to tango. If he's also making effort to make his temper controllable, then it's cool; if not, run for your dear life!!!
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by MissRaine69(f): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
What awful advice!
Telling her to shut up? So she has to enable his lack of emotional regulation? He needs to accept and agree his anger issues. So when they have children he just lashed out and they have to walk on egg shells because he have no control?
Bulls balls!!
Leave it gets help for his temper why stay with someone who could potentially hit you just because they are annoyed at nothing at all?
The advice given is why women stay in abusive relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Lazy bloggers... smh sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (#SOLVED) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
wink
LivingFree:
Lazy bloggers... smh sad

(1) (Reply)

Paying Sex Workers For Companionship: See Lies Men Tell / Sex-for-marks Scandal: Monica Osagie Lured Me With Nude Pictures–prof, Akindele: / (must Read) 9 Things Men Would Only Do When They’re In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.