Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate (video) (322 Views)

Two Cultists Arrested For Forcefully Initiating OOU Student (Photo) / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate (video) by Alohan12(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
A video has emerged, of a Mass communication student of the Olabisis Onabanjo University, OOU, Ogun State, being harassed by colleagues over her choice of candidate in the just concluded SUG election.

According to reports, the lady supported one KEMPES over his opponent, TEEJAY, 
who is a fellow Mass Communication student. Her decision, however, irked her colleagues, prompting them to publicly disgrace and harass her.

If you find yourself in this position, what will you do? Well let me leave you to see the clip

see the video here: https://osaziblog.com/2018/07/07/election-oou-student-harassed-over-her-choice-of-candidate-video/
Re: Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate (video) by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
These are some of the schools they say are preparing people for the society better than closed campus schools.

Now this girl won't be able to practice democracy freely out the fear of going against the crowd.

I pity Nigeria and black Africa.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Sell Itunes Cards, Sell It At Sellitunes4naira.com / A Reasoning Contest For All Students / How Can Someone Derive Theoretical Framework Of Analysis That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.