Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,086 members, 7,909,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set (1249 Views)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by NFFGG: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
APC Crisis: Galadima Says Mother of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari

he said: “I can tell you that we have more surprises coming. The shocker is such that it will take APC and its leaders by surprise. This is something I can confirm to you. You remember 

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/apc-crisis-galadima-says-mother-of-all-shocks-under-way-for-buhari/

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
we are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmm.m
Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
season show on

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by NFFGG: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
season film

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please Nairalanders is BUBA GALADIMA a BOXER or a swimmer?
Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by MadeInTokyo: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin grin grin
I stand with my able Chairman Buba Galadima

Oshiomole is chairman of Deformed APC

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by seanfer(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
You formed R-APC as a new party/Group, But everyday you’re busy talking about the party you and your group told us you left... Why not start selling your new party to the masses and let us see if you truly mean well for us... Instead you’re talking about those in the other party... You’re making us believe that you and your group are confused... tell us what you and your group can offer
Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by seanfer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
You formed R-APC as a new party/Group, But everyday you’re busy talking about the party you and your group told us you left... Why not start selling your new party to the masses and let us see if you truly mean well for us... Instead you’re talking about those in the other party... You’re making us believe that you and your group are confused... tell us what you and your group can offer
Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by NFFGG: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
I agreed with you sir. you are on point

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by TheTrueSeeker: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
seanfer:

What are you even saying, did he tell you he's no longer a member of APC?
He only says they are the reformed ones in APC while the rest are non-reformed, its not a new party my friend...!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by Minjim: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Talk is cheap
Re: APC Crisis: Mother Of All Shocks Under Way For Buhari As Cabinet Members Set by NFFGG: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
opinion is a natural entitlement. you can't take it from people

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adesoji Akanbi Dumps APC, Registers As ADC Member / BREAKING!!! IBB Recieves Anyaso, Says “bende Made The Right Choice(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is My Brother But I Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.