Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,162 members, 7,988,027 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. (1366 Views)

Help! Mini Importation Shipping / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market / Help ; I Need Advice On Mini Importation, Shipping And Purchasing Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good evening to you,I need help on how to ship my products from China to Nigeria,I just placed an order for 10 wrist watches on alibaba.com values at $17,but the company said shipping to Nigeria through dhl cost $50,that's much!!!please what other shipping ways can I have my products delivered cheaper.
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by teamsynergy: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
harlee:
Good evening to you,I need help on how to ship my products from China to Nigeria,I just placed an order for 10 wrist watches on alibaba.com values at $17,but the company said shipping to Nigeria through dhl cost $50,that's much!!!please what other shipping ways can I have my products delivered cheaper.

ask for hk post or China registered air

3 Likes

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
teamsynergy:

ask for hk post or China registered air
pls explain More, China registered air?? Like I'll go and clear it at the airport??
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by Jameswealth24(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
I can help you through

Whatsapp me 07035239896
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by teamsynergy: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
harlee:
pls explain More, China registered air?? Like I'll go and clear it at the airport??
nope u collect it all the post office.... u should know all these before buying stuff from Alibaba.... u should just start wif AliExpress to make things easier for u
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
teamsynergy:

nope u collect it all the post office.... u should know all these before buying stuff from Alibaba.... u should just start wif AliExpress to make things easier for u
no vex say I dey disturb,I haven't paid for the commodity yet,the company sent me a quotation

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by Johnrake69: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
harlee:
no vex say I dey disturb,I haven't paid for the commodity yet,the company sent me a quotation

Tell them you will like your item shipped to your agent in Guangzhou China. Then update their response

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by teamsynergy: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
harlee:

just negotiate and ask for hk post or singpost

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by alaska00(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
you should have met someone who knows better than you do how these things are done before you jump into mini importation. Most times we lose money unnecessarily because we don't want to pay to learn something new. I know you must have heard how people make money in mini importation, but you did care to find out how it's been don. telling me cost of shipping is more than cost of commodity is a sweet lie Becaus have been doing mini importation for long now. products are charged and shipped according to the weight. I have shipped a 0.2kg item where I only paid #840 from China to Nigeria using Express shipping. you can hit me up on WhatsApp for assistance. 0-8-0 6--4--0--8--0--2--6--7
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by CruzJoe(m): 3:47am On Jul 08, 2018
harlee:

pay to learn how things re done, you guys won't, thinking you re smart....oya continue.

I only advice my students to buy from aliexpress.com and 1688.com.....duo aliexpress is abit expensive... But 1688 is the cheapest site......that watch u got at $17 on alibaba.U can get it more cheaper on 1688.

SPEND TO LEARN...IS FOR UR OWN GOOD AND ADVANTAGE

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by jjbest123(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Ammc come and help him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by Ammc(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2018
harlee:

Alright! It's very simple issue. What you need is local Agents who can help you make the payment and even ship it to Nigeria on your behalf for a far lesser price. You also have to be very careful of who is helping you. You can check my signature and contact me to help you. Also, check through my moniker, you will see that I have trained several individuals for free and also help individuals to make payment and ship to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by Ammc(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2018
jjbest123:
Ammc come and help him

Boss! Thanks for calling my attention to it. We are waiting for your second item to arrive. We shall ship with the next available shipment after arrival. Then, I will send a mail to you at its arrival to Nigeria
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by jjbest123(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Ammc:

Boss! Thanks for calling my attention to it. We are waiting for your second item to arrive. We shall ship with the next available shipment after arrival. Then, I will send a mail to you at its arrival to Nigeria
My Oga! Good to know,hope it arrives nigeria before 14th.
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by CruzJoe(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Be careful on the agent u want to use.... Make sure the agent has good reputation here on nairaland..... coz many will come seeking to be ur agent to help u out.....shine ur eyes.......
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2018
CruzJoe:

pay to learn how things re done, you guys won't, thinking you re smart....oya continue.

I only advice my students to buy from aliexpress.com and 1688.com.....duo aliexpress is abit expensive... But 1688 is the cheapest site......that watch u got at $17 on alibaba.U can get it more cheaper on 1688.Oga,if u no fit help,no dey ask how far..must I pay u to teach me??help if u wanna if not keep ur knowledge in ur pocket

SPEND TO LEARN...IS FOR UR OWN GOOD AND ADVANTAGE
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ammc:

please can we exchange contact to chat
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by Ammc(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
harlee:
please can we exchange contact to chat

Alright. 08060728758
Re: Mini Importation; Shipping Cost Is More Than The Cost Of Commodity. by harlee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ammc:

Alright. 08060728758
I'll chat u up ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Best Music Promotion Company In Nigeria / Loom / Ukraine Pilling Sheets For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.