Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (118203 Views)

Cultists Storm Bar In Lagos, Kill Rivals And Take Away Their Hands. Graphic Pics / 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

I can see half literacy is your problem here. SO. FCUKKIN. WHAT. IF. HE. LOVED. WOMEN?!

Are we talking about Jesus Christ and the ten commandments? Are we talking about whether or not he should be martyred as a Catholic Church Saint? Don't you have a brain? How is he bleeping women related to his freedom struggle against oppression of the black race. Yet, you call yourself enlightened.
Next thing, you will tell me Bob Marley and Fela didn't use his music to fight for freedom because they smoked ganja and loved women hence, they aren't heroes.

Open your eyes. Stop gullibly following the dictates and lies of KKK who wants nothing good to come out of black Heroes like MLK.

P.S. I am a lady.

Be enlightened.

Mind you. One last answer to your foolishness. He was a so called Reverend and Pastor. I know your deadass wouldn’t know that he should be holy and not Bleep around. Dumbass
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

Mind you. One last answer to your foolishness. He was a so called Reverend and Pastor. I know your deadass wouldn’t know that he should be holy and not Bleep around. Dumbass

Why are you stammering. Calm down so you don't drop way before your rivals drop you. undecided Look at who is holier than thou! An insignificant cultist morally judging a world acclaimed GREAT MAN for having a PERCEIVED flaw! Wonders shall never end! cheesy cheesy
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Why are you stammering. Calm down so you don't drop way before your rivals drop you. undecided Look at who is holier than thou! An insignificant cultist morally judging a world acclaimed GREAT MAN for having a PERCEIVED flaw! Wonders shall never end! cheesy cheesy

That is why I call you a dimwit. I never said I was a cultist or support one. Inconsequential idiot.

Female my foot. Looking for pity. Lmao. Run along.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Idiot, you still haven’t answered back on your Reverend Pastor hero being an adulterous fellow. Guess he won’t baffle you much. It is rampant amongst the clergy. Nuisance.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

Idiot, you still haven’t answered back on your Reverend Pastor hero being an adulterous fellow. Guess he won’t baffle you much. It is rampant amongst the clergy. Nuisance.

Mr Saint Holy Cultist, did you follow him around to know how many women he was with? Did he marry many wives as proof. I don't even know why I am indulging your RIDICULOUSLY low IQ ass.sss but I guess I am in a good mood.
A cultist calling another a nuisance. The number of ironic statements you have made so far is epic! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by DKM123: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
olaade21:

That is why I call you a dimwit. I never said I was a cultist or support one. Inconsequential idiot.

Female my foot. Looking for pity. Lmao. Run along.

Hahahahahahaha! Coward. Why are you denying. Pity kwanu? You and I know nairalanders are 95% Nigeria female bashers if not haters sef. They will always want to bully you when you are female. If anything, kmowing I am female will gain you automatic cheerleaders. cheesy So you see, you are really a weak emotionally unintelligent guy who can't decode his environment.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by delishpot: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Almunjid:

To which state?
They should remain there 0oo abeg!

LOL, una dey reject them ni?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Almunjid(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
delishpot:

LOL, una dey reject them ni?
Yes 0oo. We dey happy say them carry their wahala go.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by nuattitude74(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
DKM123:

Hahahahahahaha! Coward. Why are you denying. Pity kwanu? You and I know nairalanders are 95% Nigeria female bashers if not haters sef. They will always want to bully you when you are female. If anything, kmowing I am female will gain you automatic cheerleaders. cheesy So you see, you are really a weak emotionally unintelligent guy who can't decode his environment.

Your intellectual capacity is far above that fellow's. Give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by freezyrain: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
it is feeble minded people dat join cultism.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by izovibration(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
One day monkey go go market and e nor go come back
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Ecuador1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Donald95:
Useless set of black Idiots going around the world causing havoc. Trump should do fast and clean USA off these trash so that others will follow suit

I hope you and all your family are whites
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Donald95(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ecuador1:

I hope you and all your family are whites
Are you among the set of Black idiots
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by viktohmarkz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
They carried this stuff outside the shores of the country........ Am waiting for someone to tell me what people gain from being cultists

am not a cultist but I just wanted to say a few things, even in the USA and other western countries.
it's only Nigerians that kill themselves with it others live in harmony
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Crixina(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
delishpot:
Making Nigeria proud. Their faces should be marked and They should be deported back home.
They should not come back o, we have our hands full here already.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by OlaPhils(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
What could a Nigerian man be doing in the Philippines!
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by davidif: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Curiosity sake

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dansnow:

What tribe is he?

He's an Ijesha
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dansnow:

Ur sister boyfriend dey Benin Republic.

No Philippines
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
enoch273:

Hello gorgeous

Hi Handsome
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by biafran1stson(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Philippines policemen did not harass them because they were very peaceful. This is their fundamental rights
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by delishpot: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Crixina:
They should not come back o, we have our hands full here already.

grin
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Dansnow: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

He's an Ijesha
Ijesha? E Don happen
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dansnow:

Ijesha? E Don happen

Abeg tell me more. I really need to know something.
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Ecuador1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:

Are you among the set of Black idiots

I’m not a frat man and I never will
When you said black men I thought your insulting Africans that’s why I asked you if your white

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by enoch273: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Hi Handsome

How're you doing ?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
enoch273:

How're you doing ?

Fine Alhamdullah
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by enoch273: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Fine Alhamdullah

That's good, you're looking so beautiful, what's your name ?
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by olaade21: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
DKM123:

Dumbo
Re: 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
SamgoldBaba:

Well, I very much like ur use of english mind u their existence might b of gr8 use 2 u, if u can write a convincing book shunning cultism cos u will sell
Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) / Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.