Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,633 members, 7,941,447 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help (933 Views)

My Web Development Consultancy Thread(html, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, ASP.NET) / Html,css,javascript Group Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by ddon4(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2010
i can design a website but i do not no how to make the menu information to view inside the content page. I can only design the HomePage. HELP!!!
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by afrobaby(f): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2010
be more explicit, dont really undertand ur question
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by ddon4(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2010
wat i'm saying is that, How can i design the pages in the menu bars?
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by tobidaflava(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
Don't get yourself confused are you designing a webpage or an application. You can only talk about menu bar when it comes to app designing. Be specific and you will get the right answer. Klick!.
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by afrobaby(f): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2010
ow u can design the pages in the menu bars or how u can navigates to pages in the menu bar?
cos if u know how to design the homepage, den u shud know ow to design the menu pages
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by ddon4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2010
@afrobaby yes i can also design the rest of the page, let me illustrate my point this way,

when yu check yur yahoomail box when yu click on the inbox , all the message will be shown at the middle of the page(Content Page) meanwhile all the menus like inbox, sent, draft are there untouched.

so my question goes this way,

How do i make what is design at the menu(Home, About, Contact etc, ) show inside the content page.
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by afrobaby(f): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
what u need is this
first create the home page which will have the menu list and the header, u can call it the home page
then u will create like second page, third page etc. in dis pages, u will only have what u want the content to be
then on each on the php pages of the 2nd and other pages, u will include header.php file meaning, for every time u click on a link on the home page to other pages, u will see ur header and menu

the code is dis
<? php include "header.php" ?>
place it before the body tag
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2010
and u expect him to magically know php, best thing is either get a a web designer or got o w3schools.com and pratice it's worth it, trust me
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 12, 2010
@pc guru, Abi ohh, You know when me i even start php include, I learn the language function well first, and moreover, i only use the include, to implement OOP of PHP so as to get some object from the page called!

I don't include for layout! Sorry if that sounds lame, but that's my style!
Re: I Learn Html,css,javascript But Need Some Help by lyndadev: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
@D don,
@Lawaniokumen,
Learn and teach yourself the nitty gritty of web design and web development the easy way using high quality video tutorials (dvd clearity) designed by experts with years of experience in various branches of web design and web development such as html,css,coldfusion,php/mysql and graphics design/preparation using world class softwares such as wampserver, dreamweaver cs4,fireworks cs4,photoshop (softwares included).
Each video series ships along with softwares used and exercise files so you can build along

see sample video

[flash=416,312]http://www.motionbox.com/external/hd_player/type%253Dsd%252Cvideo_uid%253Dd498dcb61f15e8c55c%252Caffiliate_name%253Dmotionbox"[/flash]

Titles available include:
1- Php Essential Video training
2-CSS For Designers DVD
3-Dreamweaver CS4 Dynamic Development
4-Fireworks CS4 Essential Training DVD
5-Photoshop CS4 Extended For 3D DVD
6-PHP With MySQL Beyond The Basics DVD
7-Dreamweaver CS4 Essential Training DVD
8-Dreamweaver CS4 With CSS.DVD
9- Learning HTML

Click to see various videos available

Hurry now and gain the skills needed to make money as elections are coming up and politicians will be needing portals, so skill up now and make huge money.Remember knowledge is power
call: 08122968973 or 07064345719 
or email lyndadev2010@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Internet Forensics / Programmer 'outsources' His Own Job To China To Laze Around At Work / Applications Now Open For The 2015 Google UX Masterclass Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.