Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:44 AM

Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate (3490 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate by PointZerom: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2018
calculator123:

what kind of lame excuse is this?

A spirit filled Christian cannot be deceived by an impersonator.

Ordinary person can as well impersonate a beggar and defraud Christians and come back to tell us how Christians are fools without designment of spirit.

My question is, Is it every beggar you came across that you have given money, if No' why didn't you give to all the beggars you have met?.
Re: Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate by calculator123(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

A spirit filled Christian cannot be deceived by an impersonator.

Ordinary person can as well impersonate a beggar and defraud Christians and come back to tell us how Christians are fools without designment of spirit.

My question is, Is it every beggar you came across that you have given money, if No' why didn't you give to all the beggars you have met?.
No because i didn't have enough cash on me..Help if you want to help,let your God judge the said beggar whether they are genuine or not isn't your concern.
Re: Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate by PointZerom: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
calculator123:

No because i didn't have enough cash on me..Help if you want to help,let your God judge the said beggar whether they are genuine or not isn't your concern.

Those that refused to give to the impostor were 100% right.
I wonder how you'll feel if you discover that someone impersonated a mad person and defraud you.
Re: Rev Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar, Sits At His Own Church Gate by calculator123(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Those that refused to give to the impostor were 100% right.
I wonder how you'll feel if you discover that someone impersonated a mad person and defraud you.

Nothing changes sir, the most important is your intention..Where or not the person pretended to defraud you doesn't matter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Fixed Deposit Account Islam, Halal Or Haram / WHEN Did God Create Hell? / The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.