Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters (1213 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Amagite(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi has taken to her Instagram page to address her haters for always talking down on her.

The 22-year-old also listed things she has achieved since leaving the big brother house. See more of her posts here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/nina-lists-her-achievements-as-she-addresses-her-haters.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Amagite(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2018

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by pyyxxaro: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2018
This is a true definition of a SMALL GAL WITH BIG MASSIVE PU*****Y and MIGHTY AMADIOHA

Sai Ninaa

More grease to your womanhooood cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by OfficialAwol(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2018
I can bet my early morning poo that this wasn't written by the Nina I watched on TV.

These constructions are too intelligent for that fish brain. I think they've employed a social media handler for her.

Like, Nina represents all that pisses a man off a woman. So pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Nogodye(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2018
That's a message to all...focus on yourself and not others.

6 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2018
The best REVENGE is SUCCESS...

Then haters will faint, wake , faint, wake and die finally+!cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by ardrockltd(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2018
baba God that bless you will bless me too

4 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by realmindz: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2018
She actually has the feeling that she's dumb...

Talk of mediocre achievements....poverty is a disease, it makes success limited to acquiring assets

1 Like

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by zeenaman: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Is it not funny how i don't even know it/her/him?
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by ItzChinnex(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Nina, you never come visit me since you come owerri, you dey wait ma call you. OK oh
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Izabel(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2018
keep soaring,
God bless our hard work
nairalanders wish me a happy birthday cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Izabel:
keep soaring,
God bless our hard work
nairalanders wish me a happy birthday cheesy
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by mokaflex(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Did she include the sex Chanel she gave us for free viewing?

1 Like

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
It does not take a genius to have a car, a house and a business. Any basic mind with the right connections and money will have all that.

She had none of those before Big Brother, the platform gave her these things. Imagine what smarter people would do with the same platform.

Meanwhile, many others had more than these at a point in their lives. Sustainability is the best way to know a great mind.

Nina, it is too early to tell us what you have that was dashed to you, to be sincere. Give it a few years, the race is not to the swift.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Christeety: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
mokaflex:
Did she include the sex Chanel she gave us for free viewing?

Judge her if you haven't had sex before.

We watched hers on TV, God sees yours too.

And so what if she had sex? Nigerians are Hypocrite.

Two people has sex. You crowned the guy the winner and hate the girl. Nonsense
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Christeety: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2018
safarigirl:
It does not take a genius to have a car, a house and a business. Any basic mind with the right connections and money will have all that.

She had none of those before Big Brother, the platform gave her these things. Imagine what smarter people would do with the same platform.

Meanwhile, many others had more than these at a point in their lives. Sustainability is the best way to know a great mind.

Nina, it is too early to tell us what you have that was dashed to you, to be sincere. Give it a few years, the race is not to the swift.

She's not boasting she's only addressing her haters.

Telling them that the person they call dumb isn't seen as Dumb in the eyes of God. And then she listed her achievements to prove them wrong that she might not be smart as perceived by them but God's grace never left her.
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Christeety: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=safarigirl post=69185504]

She had none of those before Big Brother, the platform gave her these things. Imagine what smarter people would do with the platform

Nina, it is too early to tell us what you have that was dashed

What you said up here is wrong. BBN wasn't the one that started her Empire business for her. The idea is hers, the platform only gave her the publicity.

What will smarter people do with the platform o? The girl is growing. She won't become a millionaire immediately. Ts going to take time.

And yes whether dash or not. The car now belongs to her.
At least she isn't dumb to start a business.
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by BiafranBushBoy: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Any dumb girl out there with a bleached pussy can also achieve same.

Dump girl big god
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Munzy14(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
OfficialAwol:
I can bet my early morning poo that this wasn't written by the Nina I watched on TV.

These constructions are too intelligent for that fish brain. I think they've employed a social media handler for her.

Like, Nina represents all that pisses a man off a woman. So pathetic.
calm down joor!, being on set with camera everywhere is different from being at home filled with calm and relaxed mind.
You think stage fright is just a gathering of words?, wait until u realize that 10-50million people are watching and analyzing you as u speak and act.
Moreover, change is constant!. dumb person may become the smartest of all within few moments.

1 Like

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by safarigirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Christeety:

She's not boasting she's only addressing her haters.

Telling them that the person they call dumb isn't seen as Dumb in the eyes of God. And then she listed her achievements to prove them wrong that she might not be smart as perceived by them but God's grace never left her.

you people should stop dragging God into everything.

Not every 'blessing' is from God, in case some of you are unaware. Remember, the devil always gives with one hand, but he will eventually collect what some falsely assume is God's blessings, with the other

And anybody who is concerned by what 'haters' say, must be concerned because there is some truth to it

2 Likes

Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Haters keep hating o. But Nina dear no be u type that shit
Re: Nina Lists Her Achievements As She Addresses Her Haters by Christeety: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
safarigirl:
you people should stop dragging God into everything.

Not every 'blessing' is from God, in case some of you are unaware. Remember, the devil always gives with one hand, but he will eventually collect what some falsely assume is God's blessings, with the other

And anybody who is concerned by what 'haters' say, must be concerned because there is some truth to it

So because she now has a car,a house, started her business and also became a brand ambassador of a company it means these achievements were given to her by the Devil ba?

Just because it's Nina you suddenly feel God doesn't bless anymore.

But if it were to be you that got a turnaround let's say within a year. You will give testimony that God is a Miraculous God ba?

What you don't know is that God doesn't think like we humans do. He uses the things of the foolish to confuse the wise.

And yes she needs to address her haters, we all have had to clear someone's wrong perception about us one way or the other.

The only difference btw you &Nina is that she needs to address a large audience. And that what she did.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Nollywood Actress Juliet Okoroafor Beautiful Location Picture / Shock As Davido Sack By Nbm Fraternity After Doing This (video) / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.