Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,360 members, 7,907,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

God's Compassionate Pass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God's Compassionate Pass (301 Views)

Compassionate Transitional Care Services For A Successful Recovery / Mr. Ideva N. Wilson Is A Highly Resourceful, Experienced And Compassionate Leade / Sowore And Dasuki Were Released On Compassionate Grounds, Says Malami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Compassionate Pass by hisbanneroflove: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
‘Hey Vic, I did my best and I thought I was going to pass. I am so scared of facing this course again’ so Clair said to me after her academic result was published. Often times in life, we find ourselves in position we never expected. Failures coming in at the edge of a major breakthrough for us. Our health appears going down, our school mates and friends seemed to have gone so far ahead of us. We start to think we have lost times and opportunities that we might not be able to catch-up with again. Hold on there, I have come to realize that what my friends count as achievements sometimes are not to me and what I treasure as one is none to them, this is because everyone has his/her own phase. All events of your life including your failures and delays is purposed for specific reasons because the step of a good man are ordered by the Lord Ps. 37:23

Oh, the prodigal son had everything going well for him. He made the best decision as far as he was concerned. He listened to his heart and thought it was time to stand on his own and make his father proud. Unfortunately, he lost all. Things didn’t work as he planned. Just like many of us, we make decisions, plans, go into relationship, decide to stay at home to take care of our kids and aged parents rather than work to earn money because we think it’s best for us. Although these decisions sometimes fall short or contrary to our expectations. That is life. There is no crime to have loved someone who broke your heart or going into a business that never succeeded. You only thought it was going to work out.

Reading through the bible, God always come to the rescue of everyone who accept their challenges and desire a new phase. I have decided that I will never regret each decision that I make in good faith even when they don’t work out as planned because God will always visit my past experiences and plant treasures in my back trails. We all have negative experience but we must make sure that we don’t permit those negatives to permanently reshape our lives or eclipse our positive heritage.

Just as Clair, she logged into her school account to begin reading for a course re-take, she saw a CP by the course she failed. She rang her tutor for the meaning. ‘Oh Clair, the Senate approved a compassionate pass for you’ so said Clair’s tutor. Tears ran down her eyes, she couldn’t believe it. The same for the Prodigal son, He gave a shot to going back home after his failures and was amazed that his father was watching his back for a return. Friend, God is busy watching your back for a return to a place of fulfilments.
I have been there. I know it’s difficult to go through life’s hard challenges such as no good job, failing health, bad relationship, watching your mates doing better while you are home taking care of kids and your aged grandparents. My answer to you is Ps 31:15 David said, I am always in your care. Your time will come. The very thing that make you sad is turning to your source of joy. I pray for you today, that God’s compassionate pass is coming on your life, coming on your health, your education and all that you are thinking about right now. His compassionate pass has got nothing to do with what you’ve done, it is the reason why God is God. So relax on life and cast your care on God as he takes over your life and allow you on His wings.
God is becoming a strength for you, I mean strength like no other, right in the fullness of His goodness and He’s going to lift you up.

See you again next week.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for every moment of my life. I see your compassionate pass coming on me, as you watch for my return to glory.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Destroys 43 Houses And Sacks 63 Communities In Delta State / Obaseki Advocates Skills-based Migration At Diaspora Town Hall Meeting... / BREAKING: Fire Outbreak In Gov Aregbesola’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.