Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Stretch Marks Form And How To Get Rid Of It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Stretch Marks Form And How To Get Rid Of It (341 Views)

Why Stretch Marks Should Not Bother You / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Stretch Marks Form And How To Get Rid Of It by Zeliom(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even though you may have a glowing and beautiful skin today, you will sure have stretch marks, many of which may be painless and unsighted, stretch marks is something unpleasant and embarrassing to the skin, you may have to be forced to accept fate of having stretch marks unless you decide to go for a more expensive option of laser therapy or a process called dermabrasion.

The big question is; why does stretch mark forms? Read More http://zeliom.com/why-stretch-marks-form-and-how-to-get-rid-of-it
Re: Why Stretch Marks Form And How To Get Rid Of It by okwabayi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
I've learned to live with mine. They are unsightly but with a change of mindset I now consider them a gift from ten years of consistent bodybuilding. Everything on a man looks better when he has muscles so stretch marks are a non issue.

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation Calculator / New Ebola Strain Found In Sierra Leone / Medical Second Opinion - Best Indian Doctor And Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.