Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (120743 Views)

Replace Betta Edu With Halimat Adenike, Persons With Disabilities Beg Tinubu / Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
He could have killed her whether she was living with him or not.

Comments like these means you people consider the women who date you to be foolish. Since it’s always a woman’s fault when the man she’s dating kills or hurts her.

It’s a very damaging narrative you guys are propagating.
An adult (which is what she is) is free to have a romantics relationship. If it turns out the person she ends up with is evil, we should not make it her fault.

CSTR1005:

Take a deep breath .

We are in Nigeria. We see how ladies behave here.

Pursuing after flashy guys and criminals.
She may be rich, but it doesn't stop her from being greedy.

Beside, Which sensible lady will leave her school and travel to go and cohabit with a boyfriend.?
A boyfriend which I am sure she knows has no defined source of income.

The guy is a criminal and deserve the worst punishment in this world and the afterlife.
I don't need to waste my breathe on him.

The lady on the other hand is who I want to focus on so that others will learn.
She was not wise, though she didn't deserve to die because of her foolishness.

But foolishness can sometimes be very fatal in this world.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Pacesetter123(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
tamethem:

He claimed that the girls ear ring fell under the bed and when she bent down to search for it a big rat bite her and she died.

When next u enter a thread read the story to afford you not asking Questions.

The boy is at large meaning he don run away ,so how do we know his defence.

So what's you own defence?

grin
Kikikikikikikikikikiiiiiiiiii!!!My ribs....ooo

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by tit(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yemi have do her skullaship
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by CSTR1005: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:

Comments like these means you people consider the women who date you to be foolish. Since it’s always a woman’s fault when the man she’s dating kills or hurts her.

An adult (which is what she is) is free to have a romantics relationship. If it turns out the person she ends up with is evil, we should not make it her fault.

Her actions are not the actions of a smart individual.

If she was stopped on the way by a serial killer or armed robber, and murdered, it would be foolish of me to blame her .

Yahoo boys killing their girlfriends for money is something every Nigerian lady have heard about.
It is a major phenomenon in Nigeria, even a 12 year old child is aware of.

Surely, you would expect a sensible lady to beware from such relationships.
Relationships with men with no visible income and living the fast life.
But they wouldn't beware, and yet keep falling victims because of the fast life which they enjoy. .

No sensible girl can die that way. They know who to date and who not to.
They know when and who to cohabit with and when not to

In fact, right now, I am sure there are female nairalanders on this thread already making plans to go and cohabit with that boyfriend that spends hundreds of thousands of naira on Champaign at a go without any major work he is known to do.

It is not a case of ignorance or bad luck. It is Death as a result of greed.

It is very avoidable if a lady decide to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by tejiri4(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
CSTR1005:

If she was stopped on the way by a serial killer or armed robber, and murdered, it would be foolish of me to blame her .

Yahoo boys killing their girlfriends for money is something every Nigerian lady have heard about.

But they wouldn't beware, and yet keep falling victims because of the fast life which they enjoy. .

In fact, right now, I am sure there are female nairalanders on this thread already making plans to go and cohabit with that boyfriend that spends hundreds of thousands of naira on Champaign at a go without any major work he is known to do.

True i always say most lady re senseless dats d bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by themodernman: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Big gal with small god

Rip

Ladies are turning men into beasts on a daily basis.

Date gentle guy wey go adore you, una no go gree but go treat am like shii....last last guy man go turn to Dagrin alias "ladies in trouble" and na dat time una go come dey fall for am...

Women are really funny meen...

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
For you to assume that every yahoo boy is overtly so, shows that you have limited experience of how life works.

CSTR1005:

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by blackaxe78: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
When I did it big for a kind of them, the now flop to link up. Atimes I think what I do makes me mingle with the stupid, but it what get to my table that matters. God be a witness.

This young chaps you see on stupid millions are not what you think. They envy each other and leak the truth or false info about each other.

Trying to bid past the other niggaa in the game and that's profit.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Faybaby(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
I pity the parents that suffered to train her from childhood to now that they are suppose to leap the fruit of their labour .rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by CSTR1005: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:
For you to assume that every yahoo boy is overtly so, shows that you have limited experience of how life works.

I have limited experience of how life works.?

Just carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by greencard: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:
Do you people even use sense to make your comments?

A deputy governor’s daughter is definitely not looking for money. Maybe she just likes him. why are you fvcking sexist prigs so callous and hateful of women? The least you could have done is to call out the wicked guy that killed her (if indeed he killed her) instead of making it her fault. Jesus Christ. You assholes.

Someone just died a possibly painful death and there’s no atom of sympathy in any of you cold hearted beings. Instead you’re making it an avenue to start your woman hating spews

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Angy55:

Study Diagrammatic reasoning tests from GMAT very well, use of English, and mathematics.
Time frame for the test is 40 minutes. I wish you all the best.

Thank you, and God bless! Really appreciat
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by BabaRamota1980: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:

This is true. However, the change in mindset need to occur on both sides. Women, to a large degree walk blindly into relationships. You are preoccupied with planning your intrigues and manipulations that you fail to see and connect the traces of dots that hint at criminality.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by KanwuliaExtra: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
The differences between Northern Muslims and Southern Muslims are numerous! grin

Just like the differences between SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS and NORTHERN CHRISTIANS!

Go figure! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by chido17(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Very sad but for Alao to have done this to one of the future of Ikare kingdom he'll never found peace in his life because he killed a princess.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Mrkarlz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Big gal with small god

Rip
Allah babes

RIP
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Mac2016(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
I shock to see this girl fully covered in hijab!
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by toprealman: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
ohem007:
Chaiii na wa o....

:@

You don get governor daughter as your GF na wetin u still need money ritual again for na.....

Oloshi ni bobo yi sha
Take time to read the post again. You seem to be far away from the plot.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by ridbell01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
eyeview:
If not for insatiable greed, why would the daughter of an ex deputy governor be dating a yahoo plus boy.
Atleast, she didnt come from a poor home by any standard
they usually want to move with bigger boys not average guys like us but may God have mercy on her..and grant her aljanah
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by mercyland93(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Seems this Ondo State ladies ar greedy especially those from Akure. CU's something of this nature happen about thrree years ago to a then year 1 lady who as well school in LAUTECH .
BT its a pity, they won't learn their lesson. May God grant d family d strength to be able to bear d loss.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Quinniscent(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2018
I Actually Dnt Pity Her Though, Some Galz Hav Turned Into Somtn Else because Of Unlimited Crazy Desires
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2018
eyeview:
If not for insatiable greed, why would the daughter of an ex deputy governor be dating a yahoo plus boy.
Atleast, she didnt come from a poor home by any standard
its her prostitute innateness..... Being from a rich family doesn't stop them from fucking around... But the guy is useless?
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2018
mercyland93:
Seems this Ondo State ladies ar greedy especially those from Akure. CU's something of this nature happen about thrree years ago to a then year 1 lady who as well school in LAUTECH .
BT its a pity, they won't learn their lesson. May God grant d family d strength to be able to bear d loss.
They can't learn at all... Some are still towing that death path... Guys this days are very cruel and damn wicked
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 12:32am On Jul 09, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

This is true. However, the change in mindset need to occur on both sides. Women, to a large degree walk blindly into relationships. You are preoccupied with planning your intrigues and manipulations that you fail to see and connect the traces of dots that hint at criminality.
sense

1 Like

Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2018
themodernman:

Ladies are turning men into beasts on a daily basis.

Date gentle guy wey go adore you, una no go gree but go treat am like shii....last last guy man go turn to Dagrin alias "ladies in trouble" and na dat time una go come dey fall for am...

Women are really funny meen...
one girl who is known as olosho here just talked about this girl as her friend and told us to never answer any guy that call her to come his house... Just this evening a Yahoo boy came with car and pick her away.... Can you see her life.... I don't pity them... Those girls are suya meats... Let the ritualists boys be killythem for money....
2.) Lots of girls working in our campuses are walking corpse... Their glory has being taken to do yy++
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2018
eyeview:

I guess you skipped where it was written that the herbalist that did the ritual for him is on the run
a pained Yahoo boy spotted
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Goldiano(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2018
CSTR1005:
It is very hard to find a young lady of that age that has sense.

Your papa put you for school, you leave school go boyfriend house to fucck.

Even if you like the good life and the high class guys, why not study hard, get good grades and get employed in good companies so that you can meet quality guys with legitimate wealth.
Good scribble
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by newslifeop: 1:06am On Jul 09, 2018
hmm
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by oluboyo04(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2018
hmmmm! not again from my own side
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by demobaba1(m): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2018
So sad, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 09, 2018
eyeview:

I guess you skipped where it was written that the herbalist that did the ritual for him is on the run

Bloggers will say anything. We should know that by now.
Re: Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2018
pocohantas:

It is actually scary. I have pondered on that severally.

LOL, irrefutable fact indeed. Show me your bank statement.

Tramadol generation. You kids have had your heads scattered by adult entertainment so you contort yourselves into impractical, life threatening bonking styles and methods.

This is the result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.