Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mashood Mustapha: The Man Who Has The Map - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mashood Mustapha: The Man Who Has The Map (358 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator / Hon. Mashood Mustapha Begins Consultation Tour In Isale-aluko/alanamu Ward* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mashood Mustapha: The Man Who Has The Map by Kaybizmind1: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
MASHOOD MUSTAPHA: THE MAN WHO HAS THE MAP

By: Alanamu Abiola

It’s always a great pleasure and privilege that this man and I are from the same local government and also the same ward. Born more than 50 years ago, MM as fondly called by friends and associates has been an entrepreneur long before he made inroads into politics and this has not changed despite his foray into politics in 2002.

As a politician and entrepreneur, MM has contributed immensely to the growth of Alanamu ward, Ilorin West, Kwara state, and Nigeria at large. While he was serving as Commissioner, Special Adviser, and member of the Federal House of Representatives, MM contributed a lot to his constituency. Also, his investments in Kwara state alone has created employment opportunity for over 70 youths across the state.

In the course of my findings, I discovered that HON. Mashood Mustapha is very versatile, ingenious, hardworking, bold, and courageous. Aside from these, he has the ability to galvanize support across board and it was this attribute that earned him so many political positions both at the state and national level.

As an independent observer of the political situation in the state, I have done my background check on all the aspirants and I came to a conclusion that none of them can match MM’s charisma and track record. His liberal mindedness is also a plus to his political career because only someone with such an attribute can successfully steer the ship of Kwara state.

For close to two years, MM has made known his gubernatorial ambition, and he has been putting in place all mechanisms aimed at making his dream of a better Kwara come to fruition.

MM has a mastery of what could be done to get Kwara and Kwarans on the path of sustainable progress; call it a product of his vast experience in both the Executive and Legislative arm of government.

Achieving the Kwara of our dream is feasible if we collectively support HON. Mashood Mustapha, the man who possess the right map through which the vehicle of Kwara can be driven on a progressive path.

Our next governor must certainly be as knowledgeable, experienced and versatile as MM and there is No One Like MM. So, lets support Project MM 2019 because 2019 IS A REALITY.

(1) (Reply)

Elections 2019 - Politicians Hide Their Money In Russia. / Angels and the Law / Fayose May Pretend As If Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.