Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,184 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (78399 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Having a robust extra source of income can be a great deal. You will never go broke.Never!

This is no theory, I'm a living testimony. Forget all these gibberish of unemployment or recession chanting in Nigeria. With the right skill and tools you'll be in financial authority when it comes to money issue; both among peers and family.

Enough said,

Keep improving your skill, keep getting paid.

Cheers!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Abovee122: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
In another good news. If you want an easy side hustle to make cool $$$ daily and monthly, think of no other business than Forex. Forex is no longer difficult like you think again. There is a powerful automated mechanism that I'm going to teach you to succeed. You don't need to trade by yourself. The robot I will introduce you to will do all the job for you. You have 1000% rest of mind while you do your normal job. Your success is 1000% guaranteed.

You can imagine keeping so much money in your bank account and at the end of the year no returns of anything is given to you by the bank.

Its better you invest the money in save place where you watch your account grow daily and you can easily withdraw to you local bank account weekly or monthly.

_*Nobody has everything, before they became anything. The risks others are taking that you are not taking, is what puts them ahead of you. Risks is the price you pay for opportunity and ACTION is what separates the BEST from the REST*._

*_Do today what others won't_*

You can inbox me to ask any question. Strictly for those that wants to succeed. You can inbox me here or send WhatsApp
+2348068616795

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Colehn1800: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2018
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Colehn1800: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2018
FunnyDude:
Having a robust extra source of income can be a great deal. You will never go broke.Never!

This is no theory, I'm a living testimony. Forget all these gibberish of unemployment or recession chanting in Nigeria. With the right skill and tools you'll be in financial authority when it comes to money issue; both among peers and family.

Enough said,

Keep improving your skill, keep getting paid.

Cheers!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by PreciousRahl(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2018
eezeribe:
Sent
kindly send me the pdf
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by cdor777: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Colehn1800:

Please send me the free book to adedoyinamosadeleke@gmail.com

Please send the free ebook to domainexpert77@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by popeejosh: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Popeejosh@gmail.com
Please the ebook
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by highzikking(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Hi domainexpert77@gmail could you pls send d ebook to this address horbargbogbo@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello. My people hope you all are doing good? We still on the matter kicking well.

All praises and adoration belongs to God. He gave us the wisdom to create a niche for ourselves in this Nigerian economy.

Do you know one important and sweet aspect of freelancing?

So far you're good and have the right skill , there is no way you will lack financial or monetary benefits.

You can spend on what you like because more will still come your way as a freelancer.

Since I began freelancing my story changed.

Unlike earning fixed monthly salary where you slaved to earn and spend frugally.

In freelancing, you will get your job without IM connection. There is no Godfatherism here.

What can be more captivating to start your life journey.

You work online , earn and save up - - - > Create Your Offline Business.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Philtrust: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by henrymidas: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hello @ eezeribe. Please kindly send the free eBook to henrymidasltd@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Stundey(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
eezeribe:

Sent
Kindly send the Rebel Marketing ebook to me
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by highzikking(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mr Stundey Please send the ebook to me. Thank you.
Horbargbogbo@gmail.com.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Abutuquasar@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by mikeopara: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please kindly forward to me mikeopara3@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Stundey(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
highzikking:
Mr Stundey Please send the ebook to me. Thank you.
Horbargbogbo@gmail.com.
I haven't gotten it myself. Just hoping Eezeribe will send it soon
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by pastie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
funnydude please help review my account, I've been experiencing no sale

www.fiverr.com/elizawg9
thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by amos4real(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Plz send me the ebook. Thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Amen01(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have been a writer on fiverr for some months now, but presently there are no orders forthcoming on my Gigs. I proofread, summarize, paraphrase, do research and write on topics, analyse data and others.
To this regard, you can outsource me for your deliveries. I will deliver in time, be rest assured.

Contact me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 6 2 0 5 5 7 7 6

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Zdoh(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Arijude(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
preciousnobel:

Thank you very much! The lord bless you!
send the PDF to attamajude622@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
preciousnobel:

Thank you very much! The lord bless you!

Good evening precious, please can you kindly send me the PDF file....I will be very grateful if you do. dinnovic@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Stundey(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Whoever that has the Rebel Marketing ebook should kindly send it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Touchypro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
olatuneji:

bro pls help a brother
xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Pls bro send to J***72@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by olatuneji: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Touchypro:

Pls bro send to Jamesconner7722@gmail.com
bro no one send the ebook to my mail.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
@funnydude et al.

On my profile on freelancer, please what price can I quote on my profile per hr?.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
dinosmiles:
@funnydude et al.

On my profile on freelancer, please what price can I quote on my profile per hr?.
$10 is cool
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dinosmiles(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

$10 is cool

Thanks bro, ama newbie in this game..I v been doing extensive reading about freelancing in a bid to carve a niche for myself...

What niche do u think is apt for starters like me..
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by cdor777: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
whoever has the free ebook should please send it to domainexpert77@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.