Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,747 members, 7,948,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) (1435 Views)

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by GistmoreNG: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Former Big brother Africa season9 star, Tayo Faniran, poses with his Range Rover.

Shared with caption...

Some people's destiny in life is to be toxic and cancerous to other's lives,they will frustrate you and try to suck you dry of your energy that will drive you to your own destiny,some you can cut off,some you have to live with till you die,some may be your own blood and some are just friends,for your own good,each time you think of fighting for yourself just ask yourself what would Jesus do?� ... Back in the days I used to be so confrontational but I have grown to realize that life is so political,the most diplomatic ones or let me say the most corny ones may look like winners only for a while,but with patience you will be justified,do not let them push you,they only trying to make you look bad ..be smart ✊� #happysunday

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/ex-big-brother-africa-star-tayo-faniran-poses-range-rover

Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by GistmoreNG: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
cool
Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by ojun50(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
GistmoreNG:
cool
u go sabi cheat
Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by stefanweeks: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sharp

Can't go wrong with black on white

1 Like

Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Niiice
Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by Dacronym(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na wa oh
Or has the price of this thing come down
Re: Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow! I'm impressed..... Been waiting for this bro to make headlines again. I bet he's still gonna

(1) (Reply)

DJ Spinall Bags Endorsement Deal With Smirnoff / Man Recreates Davido Shirtless Tattooed Body Photo, Claims He Looks Like Him / Teddy-a Starred In Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Movie, Unsane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.