Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood (330 Views)

The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo) / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood by dambafana12(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
As you progress toward adulthood, you need friend who have..
1) admirable qualities
2) praiseworthy standard
3) positive influence...

A) admirable qualities not everyone who claims to be ur frnd has what it takes to live up to expectations.. Have u ever had a friend who took advantage of u? What abt one who talked behind ur back or spread false rumors about u? Such an experience can shatter ur trust.. Always remember dat wen it comes to friendship, quality is more important than quantity..
2) praiseworthy standard.. The more desperate you're for a friend, the more likely u will be to settle for wrong kind. He dat is having dealing with the stupid one will fare badly.. "Stupid one" doesn't refer to people who get bad grade or even lack intelligence rather it means one who turn their back on sound reasoning to improve u..

3) positive influence... Bad companion ruin good characters also choose someone dat will help to achieve ur good plans in life.
Re: Friends You Need As You Progress Towards Adulthood by AK6464(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
x

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why Men Cheat: It’s Not Really What You Think! / Are There Any Igbo Weddings That DON'T Involve Going Back To Nigeria? / Nothing to talk about

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.