Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,297 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (58441 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2018
dokiOloye:
How many wives Obasanjo get sef?
This woman,d one she mentioned that is currently living wt Obj,late Stella, Major Moji Obasanjo,Gbenga and Senator Iyabo Obasanjo's mother is apparently different from these ones?
Na wa oo,very irresponsible man.
how many wives you know wey dangote get? Pmb sef
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Dthrone: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2018
wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Asiwaju
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2018
givan:
Reminds me of great pages of the Bible. Obasanjo isn't dead yet, but he's already stinking.

If we should go back in time , let's say 2002, and tell obasanjo that times like this would come upon him, he would never believe.

He's own wife has turn his life into a laughing stock. Now people read the news to figure out if obasanjo bought a new pant or not.

So shall it be to all who do evil when they where in power. They shall be forgotten as the dust.
I'm sorry o but u female? Even PMB's wife made so many revelations but PMB shut her up "I don't know which party my wife belongs to complete the rest
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2018
What is the meaning of all these nonsense? Can't these two family settle their scores and move on? Is marriage a by force agreement? The marriage has be dissolved if I'm correct or about to so what the hell is the fuss about making more mockery of themselves?

Adebutu this obasanjo that pls allow us to rest no one sent you people. Free us plz.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
PLEASE WHO WILL SUMMARIZE THIS WONDERFUL SUPER STORY FOR ME, I CAN'T READ ALL...
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Praktikals(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2018
BAILMONEY:
THIS WOMAN IS REALLY MAD O shocked
Thats women for you.

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by cyberhike(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2018
blesson04:
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, please help @all
Uba
emmanuel o. blessing

go perm those numbers put money...

before 12 you go get better cash
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2018
caye:
The saying: 'the rich also cry' comes to mind.
If you search carefully, wealth sometimes has a dirty foundation.
That's why no one should envy anybody.
Wish Obasanjo good luck in settling his home.

Very true. Except that which comes from God, that is the only one that is clean. Greed is how most wealthy men came to be.

But Obasanjo was promised well by God. His father gave a land to a church and that was when God blessed him. But its also very important for one to keep to the dictates of God and contentment lest one becomes corrupt
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

'Chief Olusegun Obasanjo secretly kept Tope Adebutu in
his presidential library where he lives now for over 3 months seeing her late at midnight hour between 12 and 3am

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/chief-obasanjo-sleeps-with-wives-of-his-sons-and-has-no-control-over-his-pens-even-at-over-80-mrs-obasanjo-makes-shocking-allegations-in-new-statement.html
This is strong oooo ooo and it is a taboo undecided
OBJ no be pastor again undecided

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Adetaiwoo: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Simply put, it's a supremacy battle between two mothers. What is confounding however is the manner a matured male allowed himself to be used to settle scores.
On the allegation that Obasanjo is broke, that's a fat lie that can only be believed by a retard.
This Obasanjo's wife lacks shame. She's happy her son inherited a damaging trait from her.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by LydayBobo(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
The Rich also Cry
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Antoeni(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2018
Very Correct
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Komo4dmoney: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2018
To me, the guy has a good mother. Had it been his mum is late or irresponsible the guy would have died by now.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Barzinime(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
And you that you have sense,what are you doing with your life?
Ever8054:
that baba has no control over his penis.....lol...but still better than buhari who does has control over his penis but has no single sense....
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Emekajacob(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mrs taiwo obasanjo, remembered working for her back then, but I just had quit the job coz of lack of peace of mind.Mrs taiwo obasanjo, remembered working for her back then, but I just had quit the job coz of lack of peace of mind.Mrs taiwo obasanjo, remembered working for her back then, but I just had quit the job coz of lack of peace of mind.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by victorioushands: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
I thought she was telling us interesting things until she started mentioning millions and billions that fly about in the families. Abi una dey craze, na only una dey dis country ni?

As for the slave husband, you need to secure your soul first. You need salvation. When you are truly saved, you will be free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.