Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,050 members, 7,903,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi (626 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Forcing Keke Napep Riders To Buy His Campaign Stickers / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi by iksmoore(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has debunked rumour by the opposition that he will ban commercial motorcyclists operations if elected as the next governor of the state.
He said instead of putting them out of their jobs, he would create conditions that will make them improve on their operations.
According to a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the Kayode Fayemi Campaign Organisation, Wole Olujobi, Fayemi spoke at an interactive session with the commercial motorcyclists at his country home in Isan-Ekiti on Saturday, where hundreds of operators had come on a visit to solidarise with the APC candidate.
Ekiti State Chairman of Commercial Motorcyclists Association, Kunle Ashaolu, who led members from across the 16 local governments of the state, praised Fayemi for boosting their operations while he was governor between 2010 and 2014.
He said the APC candidate made unprecedented contributions to the growth of their business, which supported them to keep their families and improve on their welfare.
He said: “When all hopes of getting government jobs were lost and we opted for okada operations, you didn’t abandon us to suffer more.
“For the start, you bought 280 motorcycles for our association with registration numbers and provided us with helmets and you later added 500 pieces of tricycles and a Toyota bus.
“Much later, you added another 100 pieces of Hajue motorbikes while the present governor has never bought a tube for us but would pay N1000 to call okada operators to rallies to deceive the public that he has supporters,” he explained.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-guber-okada-riders-to-experience.html?m=1

Re: Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi by Mutemenot(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Politics cheesy na so okada riders dey jump around Obiano during campaign now he has turned a tiger against them

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi by yipata: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
FAYOSE SABI SHARE MONEY
Re: Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi by famology(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
The way this campaign is going, I see fayemi winning this election. The veils on the faces of most people in ekiti seem to have fallen off.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber:okada Riders To Experience Business Boom In My Tenure -kayode Fayemi by deomelo: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
while the present governor has never bought a tube for us but would pay N1000 to call okada operators to rallies to deceive the public that he has supporters,” he explained.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2019 : Gov. Yari Resigns / Photos: Saraki Storms Senate, Announces Defection Of 15 APC Senators To PDP / BREAKING: Buhari’s Impeachment Allegation: APC Reps Disown Sen. Abu Ibrahim On S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.